Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Anne Moran-Perez
11/28/2005 11:46:07 PM
Thanks for visiting Paul. I look forward to networking with you! Anne
www.PeopleZTeam.com
+0
Anne Moran-Perez
2/15/2006 6:40:30 PM
I love your site it is very colorful and eye catching. It definitely stimulates you to get working with your program.
+0
Anne Moran-Perez
2/15/2006 6:40:30 PM
Thank You Sol! I'm glad you stopped by my site to have a look! This is an extremely stimulating, and entertaining "Ground Floor" business! I know that the term "ground floor" gets overused in our industry, to the point that sometimes people roll their eyes when you say it! But fortunately for me, I saw the vision of this company over two years ago, and I will always be with VMDirect! When I joined, there were only about 600 affiliates WORLD WIDE. Now, there are about 8,000 in just over two years!! I would love to work with you! Thanks again! Anne
www.PeopleZTeam.com
+0
Arabinda Satapathy

76 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Anne Moran-Perez
4/9/2006 10:19:02 PM
HTTP://WWW.WORLDJEEVANSATHI.COM HTTP://WWW.ORISSAJEEVANSATHI.COM HTTP://WWW.ORIYAJEEVANSATHI.COM If you are seeking a genuine marriage partner for life long relation click Join Now and start a new chapter. Get pleasantly surprised!! We'll find your partner soon. Create your profile and invite your friends. Free Matrimonial Profiles! REGISTER FREE POST YOUR PROFILE AND PHOTO AT WWW.WORLDJEEVANSATHI.COM www.worldjeevansathi.com has the most features of any matrimonial site with complete respect for your privacy. Register now for free and create a photo profile searching for your soulmate now! Marriage is our last, best chance to grow up. Grow up with www.worldjeevansathi.com A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person. The cure for love is marriage, and the cure for marriage is love again.
Get your suitable matrimonial matches at your finger tips. Find out your Life Partner within no time. The exact possible choice of suitable matches, selected and matched by us. Register now and surf the widest available matrimonial profiles as per your req
+0
Anne Moran-Perez
5/21/2006 1:01:29 AM
go to www.get-self-defence.com
www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/102203
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!