Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Gary Cooper

30 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Gary Cooper
8/20/2005 10:05:54 AM
Hi Latasha, this happens because of your IE security settings, below is a link for microsoft's answer to your question, and how to resolve it. By the way. thank you for your feedback on my site. Instantbuzz is a great program, which did have some problems...but they have got them all fixed, and now works great. If you still have questions, you can message me here, or visit the IB community peer to peer forum. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/822798 Kind Regards, Gary Cooper
+0
Gary Cooper
8/21/2005 11:47:54 AM
I am not so sure that I can make money on the internet. I have tried and failed for a month or so now. I am not sure what I am doing wrong, or exactly what to do for that matter. i would love some healp. Thanks, Melanie
+0
Gary Cooper

30 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Gary Cooper
8/21/2005 11:47:54 AM
Hi Melanie, the first thing to do is, accept the invites that you recieved here at adland so we may get to know you, and find out how we can help. You can reach me at admin@garycooper.ws or clickmy profile, and click the "send message" tab at the top right. I would be happy to try and answer any questions that you may have....just start making friends here at adland is a great way to start learning. There really are some great people here, who are not trying to take your hard earned money, but want to offer their years of experience and skills. You have to take the first step by responding to our invite to become your adland friend. Kind Regards, Gary Cooper
+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Gary Cooper
1/29/2006 1:57:16 AM
I've heard the sounds of that Ferrari! Jim
+0
Karen Carcel

129 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Gary Cooper
9/6/2006 1:54:53 PM
savesu I cured my self so I new Icould cure every body else. Suggest to you watching the www.thesecret.tv, where I bought a million Shares in prime time productions, maybe you have not heard of them.I also suggest that you check out the following websites for your perusal. Unless you are frightened something nice might just happen to you.www.naturalcures.com, www.healthscienceinstitute.com, www.mindpowernews.com Don't you think you owe this knowledge to your children or are you Happy to see the government keep poisoning you for a billion dollar Industry of prescription drugs meant to kill if you are happy with this take no Notice because how you sleep at night with this knowledge is beyond My imagination I have enclosed my poem which is being published. DESIRE@Karen Carcel Desire is the serum of the soul secreted to the universe in thought Binding the energies of creation form given genesis in one new Image. I am, I am what I will I will what I believe I believe what I Accept I accept what I love I love what I am I am. Have a nice day Karen Manifestation According to Gods Infinite Creativity Favourite Links Agel-World Natural Cures Health Science Institute Favourite Links savesu http://www.naturalcures.com http://www.healthscienceinstitute.com
kcarcel
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!