Menu

Bogdan Fiedur

4629 Posts
Chat
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
You are not only responsible for what you say...
3/14/2005 8:39:11 AM
"You are not only responsible for what you say, but also for what you do not say." – Martin Luther, Priest, Scholar, Reformer
Hello
New Reply
+0
Thomas West

8 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: You are not only responsible for what you say...
3/14/2005 8:54:10 AM
I find this to be true often in my teaching. Students learn things from you that you never intended based on how you model your own life to them. They can see the hypocracy of telling them "no food in class" when you are standing there with a coffee mug. This is true when you are trying to "pitch a sale" to someone as well. If you do not have 100% belief in your product or opportunity, or the method in which you have been taught to bring in customers, that doubt and uncertainty is sensed by the prospect on the phone, and they will find any reason to get off the line. Make it a great day,
New Reply
+0
John Partington

1560 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/14/2005 10:31:23 AM
Yes I agree! My Mother told me "If you can't say anything nice, then its best not to say anything at all". Don't forget to get your $100 Dollars added to you sellers account when you register free at http://www.yourbid.jpbp.com Keep up the good work. Best Wishes John.
A Free Add Service For The UK? Go to uk.bexp.org

A Free Add Service For The USA? Go to usa.bexp.org

Please Follow Me on Twitter Click Here

New Reply
+0
3/14/2005 12:10:52 PM
Isn't that the truth, but what is even worse, you're responsible for the thing intimated or perceived. There isn't anything more difficult to undo then a perceived wrong done to people. Once their mind is made up... you are the dirty low down no good so-n-so that did this even when you might have been 500 miles away with witnesses. This is why people today need to take what they read with a grain salt and what they hear with 2 grains or more. But the biggest problem I am finding, people won't or can't read information. Example: I sent a one-time email out, told people that because of this they didn't need an opt out or remove me button or to send an email asking to be removed from my list. Out of the group of people I sent this to, 50 had to say something. But what was more interesting was the catch I put in the letter, I told them that if they responded in any way this would be considered a request for more information. When I sent back a letter pointing this out, I only received one... back. People won't read because they have been so steeped into listening to all their information being spoon fed to them by way of TV, Radio, movies, phone, intenret. This is one persons thought, I will listen to others if you care to write. L.Willis Rynerson
New Reply
+0
3/14/2005 12:51:16 PM
Yes, that is true in real estate. If an agent knows that there is rotted wood in the attic, for instance, he can lose his license if he keeps it to himself. It is called a lie by omission.
I have a house for sale. Please take a look and tell your Florida-bound friends. http://133circledrive33905.com I will pay the person who refers a qualified buyer. Thanks, Joan
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!