Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Mark Wade

69 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Mark Wade
3/29/2005 8:22:37 PM
Hi Tony, Thank you for the kind words :-) I am doing it - every day. I keep on keepin' on! Never give up and seek the dream! Have a great day - every day. BTW - cool photo, glad you got it up. Mark
b5media ought to be known as bsmedia. That's my message for now...
+0
Mark Wade
4/8/2005 5:41:47 AM
Mark, today is feedback friday for me and you are receiving a 10 from "moi". I give you this for community involvement, assistance and advice here at AdlandPro. Now for the bonus point ... what's in the glass? :-) Glad to have you as my friend. Kenneth R Sword Jr
+0
Mark Wade

69 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Mark Wade
4/8/2005 5:41:47 AM
Thanks Kenneth! Pure Coca Cola my friend! Non-adulterated :-) Used up those privileges long ago - LOL - Thank God! Have a truly wonderful day, Mark
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Mark Wade
7/13/2005 6:05:31 PM
Hello Mr.Wade, Very interesting site,lots of information,looking forward to knowing you,glad you are here,kathy martin
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Mark Wade

69 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Mark Wade
7/13/2005 6:05:31 PM
Hi Kathy, Gosh, thank you! I'm glad I'm here too :-) And from what I've seen, many are happy you're here also! Feel free to contact me. If I can help, I'm always happy to. Mark P.S. - please, call me Mark LOL - Mr. Wade is just too formal...
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!