Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Bo
Bo Tipton

70 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome To The 20th Edition Of POTW!
12/5/2005 7:39:27 AM
Congratulations Ken! Bo
Free Training on How To Make Money On The Internet http://100percentcommissiontraffic.com/?rid=2
+0
12/5/2005 7:46:33 AM
Congradulations Kennth! WOW! You have had a busy exciting life so far. Lots of acompishments to be proud of. Your a great guy! Karen
+0
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/5/2005 7:54:11 AM
Hi John and Kathy, Thank you for the invitation to this forum.
Hi Kenneth, what a very interesting and varied life and experience you have had the privilege of doing. Thank you for writing this biography, I enjoyed reading it. Congratulations.
Kind regards Amanda Martin-Shaver
+0
Donna Lira

572 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/5/2005 8:01:02 AM
Hi Kenneth, WOW! you are and have been a very busy person. And to have been able o play with some of the best in your business, what a gas that must have been. A chance of a lifetime for most, but actually lived it. I AM IMPRESSED my friend! The VOTING selection went very well and I am glad to see that the community came out in groves and Voted for you. CONGRATULATIONS KENNETH, you surely deserve this honor. Enjoy your week in the spotlight!!! Not only for your accomplishments but for ALL that you DO for our ALP Community! Your friend Donna aka texgirl P.S. It was great finally getting the change to chat with you, you are a down to earth individual... Enjoyed our conversation.
+0
12/5/2005 8:04:23 AM
Congratulations Kenneth!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!