Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Jeffrey Obrien

543 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome To The 19th Edition Of The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week!
11/28/2005 5:13:36 PM
Hi Lisa, Well done mate I was Looking through this today and noticed your POTW awesome . regards jeffrey OBrien
+0
Re: Welcome To The 19th Edition Of The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week!
11/28/2005 5:38:26 PM
Hey there Lisa Awesome awesome choice I assure all of you. I am glad for you Lisa and you deserve the Honor that has been bestowed upon you. Enjoy your Week in the Sun. With Warmest Regards Dedicated I Remain
T.E.A.M. H.O.P.E. Together Everyone Achieves More Helping Other People Everyday If You Want Something Different Then You Must Do Something Different. Http://SuccessMastersExecutiveClub.com Meet You On Top, Dr King
+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/28/2005 5:41:29 PM
Hello Lisa! Your picture looks so good on the front page. You are so smart and sweet. Congratulations! Your friend,LaNell
+0
11/28/2005 5:44:03 PM
*************************************************************** Hello Lisa! Don't you look lovely on the front page of AdlandPro. :-) I hope you are enjoying your week of honor, you deserve it my sweet friend! 8) *************************************************************** *************************************************************** Folks, thank you for taking the time to honor Lisa here at the POTW forum and thank you for the kind words direct at me. I appreciate your support. Take care my friends! 8) *************************************************************** *************************************************************** John Forums Gdw Amb Frm Power Members
+0
Agnes Kivuvani

299 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/28/2005 5:46:04 PM
Congratulations Lisa --way to go and I wish you the very best.
Agnes - Certified eBusiness Consultant ==> Call me at 240-481-5648
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!