Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week - 14th Edition
10/24/2005 11:49:56 AM
Anne - my dear HELLO-friend, thank You for Your kind words and for visit this forum. Let`s rockin `n Rollin Norway and other countries with Your biz - I`m sure it will be a GREAT biz - and togehter we will be The Champteam :-) Take care now..
+0
10/24/2005 11:51:48 AM
Thank You Chris, I will do my very best :-) I find Your forums very interesting. Keep on with Your good work my friend.
+0
Donna Lira

572 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/24/2005 11:53:42 AM
Hi John, CONGRATULATIONS ARILD you are well deserving of this honor. You are a gentleman, kind, generous, giving of your time and all around team player. Enjoy !!!! Your Incredible Team Member Donna aka texgirk
+0
10/24/2005 11:55:09 AM
Dear spiritual Angel, there You are ;-) Thank You Lisa (Lee Lu) for those words, comming from You is like feathers from the angel You have been to me. It is Your honor as well - You got the real Arild come forward here, and I`m honored to have You as my friend. Take care my dear one.. Hugs
+0
10/24/2005 11:58:42 AM
Thank You Donna for those words. I`m very exited and honored, and hope this week will give me time for doing my work outside and inside Adland. This is some ride Donna, and it gives my more motivation to keep up with my work for us all. I have got the pleasure to work in team with You in Showcase, something I look forward too as well.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!