Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week - 14th Edition
10/24/2005 7:33:49 AM
Sunny - my good friend. There have been a while since I made You the website You have, and since then we have become good friends and also downlines both ways. It is people like You and all my other friends who makes Arild what he is: A humble servent trying to help others. Thank You for visit and honor my friend.
+0
Bo
Bo Tipton

70 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/24/2005 7:42:29 AM
Congratulations on a well deserved honor. Keep up the wonderful things that you do here. Bo
Free Training on How To Make Money On The Internet http://100percentcommissiontraffic.com/?rid=2
+0
10/24/2005 7:52:21 AM
Thank You Bo for Your visit and honor, and You can be sure of one thing: I have just started :-) It is friends like You who makes me doing what I do, and there are few who knows what more there will come. Adland shall be the greatest community of all - thanks to You, all my friends, the other members that not are my friends yet and Bogdan. If we ALL get new members to join us - this gonna be H U G E.
+0
10/24/2005 8:51:49 AM
Hi Arild, Congradulations! I am so happy for you. You deserve this honor very much. You have been a good friend to all of here. Your one of the reasons Adland is such a wonderful place to be! I am honored to have you as my friend. I wish you contunued sucess. Karen
+0
10/24/2005 9:01:30 AM
Thank You Karen for those words, I`m honored and very exited over this, and hope I can be at any help in the future too..
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!