Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week - 14th Edition
10/25/2005 11:30:35 AM
Linda my Dear and smiling friend, THANK YOU. I love to see Your smile on Your picture! Remember what I wrote about a smile? Well, maybe You are my reason to visit all forums :-) - looking for Your sweet and good smile. Thank You for being a friend and You honor to me. Take care..
+0
10/25/2005 1:18:36 PM
congratulations Arild couldn`t happen to a nicer person. i know i always look forward to your forums keep up the good work.
Deborah Storm
+0
10/25/2005 1:37:48 PM
Thank You Debbie - my rose. Honored for Your words, and that You like my writing. KISS/MISS is no miss at all - run to my last port "Follow up... " :-) Take care my friend - and please tell me if there anything I can help with or You like me to write about / more about.
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/25/2005 9:53:55 PM
Congradulations to you my friend, So very sorry Im so late,Many blessings to you and much love to a great man and a wonderful friend,love ya,kathy martin
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
10/25/2005 9:57:30 PM
Kathy my dear - You are never to late with this kind of words. I honor and respect You a lot, You are one of the friends who makes me stay active here and gave me a good welcome. This honor is also Yours. Thanks for congrats. Love You too..
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!