Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week - 14th Edition
10/24/2005 6:46:36 AM
*************************************************************** *************************************************************** Hello Everyone At AdlandPro! It’s time again for the Feature of The Week! The Feature of the Week was created to honor people who have a positive influence on this community. To qualify the person has to be an active member and one who contributes to the positive atmosphere here AdlandPro. Here are the criteria for selecting a member for the Feature of the Week (also referred to as the Person of the Week, POTW). This criterion can be seen at the site below: Criterion How Do I Get Selected as Person of the Week? To be chosen as Person of the week you: • Are highly visible on the community • Are always seen as respectful, professional, and helpful. • Must be nominated for the program by another member of the Community and voted on by other members. ****************************************************************** This week’s winner is someone who has only been with the community for about two months and has already won the hearts and respect of our community. His name is Arild Haukeland. Arild came on to AdlandPro like a storm; he quickly introduced himself to the community and he quickly began to make friends and business connections. Arild is a kind and polite individual. As soon as you meet him you get the impression that you have made a good friend. Arild has been a big help to many here at AdlandPro and for that we are honoring him here at the Feature of The Week aka POTW. Congratulations Arild you deserve this honor! ****************************************************************** Here is Arild’s Bio: Hi, my name is Arild Haukeland, I am 41 years old a father of 5 boys and I live in Sykkylven Norway. I am separated and live with my 3 youngest boys. I have been working in sales/networking since 1985, and I will never stop because Networking is a very special system where you work, get friends, and have no limit of what you can earn. It is where everyone has the possibility of having success. I am a romantic kind of man, I like all kinds of music … metal/heavy. Music has to be something that can give you something, therefore I fancy a lot of music from the 60’s and 70’s, slow rock, love songs, ballads, some soul, country, gospel etc. I like to cook, dinner sure but better stuff mostly. Barbeque, wok, and all kinds of delicate meat meals. Good wine, candles on the table of course. I like to walk in the forests, mountains it is good for the body and the mind. We have a lot of that here, and fresh air. I also fancy fishing in the rivers or the sea. The sea is my backyard, with forests and mountains all around. I started with a home party back in 1985, and have sold home chemicals, healthcare/bodycare, weight control systems and lycrablonds too. I started in networking on the Internet in 1996 and have done that since then. Since I have had a lot of years doing networking, I have learned a lot on the way and have also given people courses in how to do the business. These courses were so well made that big insurance companies and power companies hired me to train their personal on how to behave and also telephone sales. Most of my courses are meant for networkers and how to plan for success. There are also self-motivation, promotion, duplication and goal training courses. On September 2nd I heard about this AdlandPro and I thought maybe I shall take a look into that company as well. New opportunities are good to look into sometimes. After some years you learn to check things out before you join and promote. So I sat there looking around the community while I supported my teams, and started to write a Forum, since then I have answered 900 forums, a lot of treats and a lot of friends here. Here there are all kinds of people to meet from all around the world, and I love to read what they are writing here: Biz ideas, poems, history, jokes, courses, ads and promotions. I am online from early in the morning to late at night often. I like to answer all the messages and Forums. I have joined many opps and have many friends who have joined mine. I network all around the world. Some really care and want you in their business, and some don’t care. Well I communicate with all my teams because to care is to be there for your friends. It is sad that many do not do that. What is my intention as a member of Adland? First of all I like it so good that I will get all my networkers to join us, then I will invite friends from other communities. I am honored to have some very nice friends here and to be given the honor of writing this Bio. I love these people and I admire Bogdan who has built this fantastic community from zero. I hope and wish to have many good years as a member of Adland and look forward to being a part of this team! Best Regards from, Arild Haukeland ****************************************************************** That’s it Folks, as you can see for yourself Arild is quite a unique individual. Thank you Arild for all you do here at AdlandPro! We love you my friend! John R. Sanchez *************************************************************** ***************************************************************
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week - 14th Edition
10/24/2005 7:11:38 AM
Congratulations Arild :) You certainly are a deserving Candidate. Hope you enjoy your week.
+0
10/24/2005 7:13:21 AM
OAUUUUU, John - I`m SO honored. It has been a great time here in Adland, a lot of new friends - every day, forums, messages, support/help, my oun forums and courses that it seems people loves. Showcase-tribute, Tribute from Kathy, member of the Showcase from last week, member of the work shop team - WELL, I do love Adland, and I`m more than greatful for this honor. EXITED PLUS is not good words, but a minimum of what I feel just now. Somebody like my job, and I`m honored to be a friend/member who can be at any service. THANK YOU John and Kathy, Thank You Adland-friends and not-yet-friends, and thank You to all the people who makes Adland a lovely place to stay.
+0
10/24/2005 7:17:42 AM
Congratulations Arild! You certainly do make Adland a better place. I hope the week is very rewarding to you. Blessings,
DrDA Detox and Heal
435-616-5480 - dblack@dbresearchlc.com
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0
David G Smith

97 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/24/2005 7:17:58 AM
Well Done, Arild... You certainly deserve to be honoured in this way for all that you do here. You're one helluva cool guy...
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!