Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: The Tenth Edition Of The Welcome Wagon - Come Welcome The New Members!
10/23/2005 2:42:55 AM
Hi John, I'm falling behind a little bit. I invited everyone. Shirley and I are still making our plans and keeping our fingers crossed. I will make as many forums as I can, but we have been quite busy. Talk to you soon. Your Friend Mike
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0
10/24/2005 6:55:27 PM
Thanks Michael and Shirley! I knew I could count on you two. Thanks a lot! Take care my friends! 8) John Forums Gdw Amb Frm Power Members
+0
Beef Sloan

382 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/18/2007 8:53:48 AM

Hello Everyone,

Allow me to introduce myself, I am Beef and have been marketing on the internet for sometime now.  I also love to help others be successful with their online marketing efforts.  I am part of a group of people that also love to help others become successful.  You can find us at Community Marketing University (CMU7), it is free to join and all the training is free.  You will also find some important tools you need to be Successful on the internet also free.

If I am not on your Friends list please Add Me!

Always to your Success,
Beef

Author: Life vs Death
Beef's FB page
Clicking the Above link will take you to Life vs Death Page on Face
Book Order: LIFE vs DEATH

+0
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/18/2007 12:11:56 PM

Hello everyone,

I would like  to welcome you all to Adlandpro.  If I am not on your friends list already, please send me an invitation.  I would love to be your friend.

Blessings,

Beryl

This Is The Healthy Lifestyle Feature-rich Information Website - Family Owned and Operated Vial Virtual Solutions Helping Business to Achieve Their Dreams
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/22/2007 7:59:49 PM
Hey John,

What a great welcome wagon blog you have going.  Wow, there are lots of folks there that I missed becoming friends with.  I'm going to try and invite ALL of them over the next couple of weeks.

Don't forget about the Unofficial Bulletin Board please.  The new folks can go there and find a consolidated directory to many of the important forums here at Adland.  Just see my signature for the link!

Joe
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!