Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
The Tenth Edition Of The Welcome Wagon - Come Welcome The New Members!
10/19/2005 9:14:28 PM
****************************************************** ****************************************************** Greetings Everyone! I hope everyone is well. It is time to go invite the new members of AdlandPro to join your friends list. Make them feel at home. Here is the link to the website, click on there profile and it will take you to their profile here at AdlandPro. I didn't publish the Welcome Wagon last week so instead of the usual eight members I added some extra members to this week's Blog and one extra to the webpage. Go check them out! :-) AdlandPro's Welcome Wagon Then go to the Welcome Wagon Blog and say something nice to them in the comments page, just click on the comments link at the bottom of the post. AdlandPro's Welcome Wagon Blog Thank you for your participation! 8) ****************************************************** ****************************************************** John Forums Gdw Amb Frm Power Members
+0
Michael Rogers

760 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: The Tenth Edition Of The Welcome Wagon - Come Welcome The New Members!
10/20/2005 10:56:40 AM
Hello John, Thank you for this opportunity to Welcome all the new members of Adland. This is a Great Idea, Thank you my good friend and enjoy your day. And God Bless you for all that you do here John, and for making Adland a better place. respectfully,
+0
Lee
Lee Talmadge

612 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/20/2005 12:35:55 PM
Hi John, Hope your have a great week my friend :-) Welcome everyone... good to have you join adland family hope you find adland as enjoyable and supportive as we have. We wish you the best in your success . :-) Lee
+0
Lisa Lomas

707 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/20/2005 3:34:40 PM
Hello John, I joined the team of welcomers this morning and got to work inviting some new friends. Thank you for the reminders its a great way to expand our horizons & include more people in our groups. Thank you buddy Lisa
Thinking of visiting New Zealand. A must see is Hawkes Bay, Hastings. http://www.hawkesbaymotel.co.nz
+0
Sarka Ksandrova

827 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/20/2005 4:50:28 PM
Hi John. Thats nice from you to invite me to know about new adlands member. I schall just look on willcomewagon. Thanks for information. Willcome everyone to adland family. Have a nice evening, Sarka ____________________________________________ Surfmomnkey is teamwork-teamwork is success! http://www.surfmunkee.com/?ref=13163 I did. SO CAN YOU! Go to 12dailypro site, signup in the forum (free) and spent 1 hour reading the posts to know what you are missing. Then do the math. 5000 new members join every week. ENJOY http://www.12dailypro.com/?ref=70384
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!