Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Jason Lamure

3475 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Nominations/Election WEEK Ending July 21st for the 198th POTW:
7/20/2009 1:18:23 PM
Here's my vote for this week

Beryl Payton

Neil Sperling

Terri Pattio

Joyce Parker-Hyde

Jan Green

Linda Miller

Minkailu Thomas-njanque

Best regards,

Jason
Losing Your Pants In MLM? If Your Upline Isn't Showing You How to Get 30 Leads / Day, I Can!
http://trckapp.com/t053jnzw
+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/20/2009 1:44:06 PM

Hey Thanks Both Jayson and Jason for your contibutions!

Kathy and I love your commitments to Adlandpro in making this community a bettter place for all :)

God_bless you my friends.

Have a great day!!

POTW Partner- Thomas

AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/20/2009 1:47:48 PM

Thanks, Thomas!

I saw the Jayson and Jason, I was thinking about posting a graphic.  Just sitting here thinking about cats and dogs and people, after visiting Joyce's forum.  I'm also going to include Luka's 2nd list from last week because he made 2 different lists by accident before going on vacation so I told him his 2nd list would be put toward this week, I'll call that the first vote of this week so it won't interfere with the backwards count of the 7th and 10th from last NOTWs.

"This week is last week's next week" (from the intro of the classic Bugs & Daffy Saturday morning cartoon hour)

+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/20/2009 2:56:09 PM

Hello Kathleen and Thomas,

I suppose (or just hope) that my biiiig efforts to finally make this post, deserve one Public Lesson in English for The Stubborn but Untalented Students :) .

How do you say LOL FOR THE SOCIAL ANOMALIA USUALLY NOTICED AT THE SCHOOL, WHEN ONE PUPIL SNITCHES KNOWLEDGE FROM HIS/HER NEIGHBOUR? (When write the tests, i.e.) ?

So did I here (thanks for posting the list) :

1. NEIL SPERLING

2. DONALD RICH

3. JOYCE PARKER HYDE

4. SHIRLEY CARON

5. JASON LAMUR (this nomination includes one silly condition :) )

6. SAVA BUGARSKI ( Sava- first name; Bugarski - sure name)

7. BERYL PAYTON

Hugs,

Branka

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/20/2009 3:07:03 PM
LOL!  Thanks, Branka! Did I tell you I love you very much? I'm going to throw a birthday party here for myself tomorrow, after death-threats to all friends who throw parties for me, my brother gave me some sense in emailing me and saying it happens every year, only for 1 day, just deal with it. THAT's the brother who is 3 yrs older than me but looks 15 yrs older because of bad habits, I helped him with his spelling all thru school, and put up with his bossing me and my friends around during all games, and he grew up to work in the U.S. government in a high position. Well, I guess sometimes maybe he's right.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!