Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Nominations/Election WEEK Ending July 14th for the 197th POTW:
7/13/2009 6:21:10 PM
Okay I looked at it again, it was a bribe hug offered in RED, but i like it better now, a hug in RED and still did not delete his first list, that's the one being counted.
+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/13/2009 6:24:30 PM

When was 3-4 years old, never wished to sleep during the day. When we went for a long afternoon walks, he was SUCCESSFULLY SLEEPING, EATING AND WALKING, ALL AT ONCE.I was ROTFL.

So, it is possible it was a separate statement. But I do not believe :) .

Do not fall in fire please, a few min ago I grabbed a great reson to be very very happy (have seen someone special :) you know ....) AND REALLY AM KIDDING WITHOUT ANY BAD INTENTIONS.

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/13/2009 6:27:37 PM
OH!!  I just figured something out...good news for Luka's list!  In his first list, Gabrielle is not eligible because of no active forums, so I can count Joyce to replace Gabrielle, but she still only has 1 vote, it's not affecting the outcome.

That goes for everyone else who listed Gabrielle, Fionualla, Heidi, and maybe a few others who don't have active forums.  If they are in your lists, and in previous weeks, they were not counted if forums were inactive or no forums at all.  It's a good idea to CLICK on your friends forum links or look a the date of the most recent post and see if it's been posted to within the past month.
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/13/2009 6:29:34 PM
I was just on my way out and stopped to look here, no fire..LOL.  I always took naps during my mom's afternoon shows, very boring!  So did my son Dennis, every day when he was 2 or 3 I took a photo of him sleeping in the chair, with tossled hair and his mouth open, LOL.  The sleeping monster photo series. Looked the same every day except for different clothes.
+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/13/2009 6:32:04 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAA.... just have realized the difference between "cheating" and THE cheating :) .

If your close friends speak so about you, what would say your enemies :) .

I apologize for sitting at the pilot`s place, knowing to drive only my bike.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!