Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Luka Babic

1031 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Nominations/Election WEEK Ending June 2nd for the 191st POTW:
5/30/2009 3:11:03 PM

All smokers have the same reason. My Mom also. She smokes from her early childhood. It was too many bees at the village where she raised up.

Hm...

All drinkers also has their reason. Serbs sing about that reason :  PIJEM DA JE ALKSE BIJEM.

Translated, it sounds like : I DRINK AND NEVER WOULD QUIT, BEING DRUNK I CAN EASIER MY WIFE BEAT :) . I am not best with the folk poetry :).

Serbs used to beat their wives. My mom is divorced. My father was beaten :) . (really, once, after  long lasting hen-pecking and psychics torture, my Mom-better-than-Sun - knocked him down to the floor. Don`t tell her that I walked over ALP again on the chicken legs. (Branka is an exception which proves the rule.)

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/30/2009 3:19:23 PM

WOW, I think a lot of women have hit men or pushed men, I've been known to leave finger-print sized bruises on mens chests. Sometimes one finger has the strength of a lot of anger behind it.  Women put full force into it because we need that time to run while they are getting up and dusting off their a$$.  Thank you and don't ever make women angry, no matter how big you are, you'll get a full force fingerprint in your chest.

I've had to stop drinking for a week or 2 before visiting my parents, they stopped drinking and made me crazy, its not polite to walk out of their house and go up the street and buy one beer and drink it walking back.  I guess I'll survive, sometimes I stop for months, but then I started my "practice drinking" before St. Patrick's Day and didnt give myself a stop date until Memorial Day. I have now practiced enough for all holidays of the next few years so I'll be able to drink perfectly without mistake.

+0
Luka Babic

1031 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/30/2009 3:26:07 PM

In my country girls also started drinking too much.

I don`t like drinkers. Sometimes I drink beer or two. Was drunk 4 times ever. First time when was nine. Nothing special. In my family, THANKS GOD, there is no drinkers. My Momma is worst one, being smoker. She says, even when she would be buried, she`d find the way to grab the cigarette. Maybe I`d bury her with the pipe. St. Peter would send her back. There are not pipes at the heaven.

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/30/2009 3:28:10 PM
I don't drink a lot, I have a limit of 2 because 3 makes me stupid. Can't be stupid!

There's no sex in heaven either, gotta have it all here.
+0
Luka Babic

1031 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/30/2009 3:39:17 PM

If we continue, with painful heart, Bogdan would show us an outdoors :( .

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!