Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time To Congratulate JILL BACHMAN, the 189th POTW!
5/25/2009 12:51:21 PM

Dear "technically  a Yankee-Californian" Lady and the newest ALP Queen!

This crown is designed for a very special Queens. It`s colour is the tone of an unconditional love, which you promote and spread all around.

You are one of the best teachers I have ever met . What we firstly can learn from you is how to

& how to

So important for each man is to learn the both .

I came to this page in the slow motion ... and have enjoyed all the showers of love and appreciation sent to you. A great people has been gathered here, and your party is as great as you deserve.

Thanks for your enormous contribution to the greatest spiritual movements in this world! It is a blessing to get to know you.

Love and blessings,

Branka

+0
5/26/2009 4:16:52 AM
CONGRATULATION JILL

Nice to see a friend as POTW- I hope You enjoy Your week in the light and sending a hug from Norway.

Best regards
Arild
+0
Sam
Sam Sunday

2502 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/26/2009 8:51:07 AM

Congratulations to our Lady of Attitude for being crowned the 189th POTW!

What a fantastic story you have rendered here! I love the tomboy pip, the computerized shake and the internet flip!! Wowwww! you sure know how to tell your story with all the goodies and yummies including.

Thanks for baring them all and stay blessed.

+0
5/26/2009 9:31:17 AM
Thanks Kathleen & Thomas for another fanta-bulous feature. Congrats to Sara & Jan as NOTW. Dearest Jill, way to go my friend. It is so good seeing "Jill the Thrill" being honored here (nothing but positives meant by my nickname for you ha ha). Thx, Steve
Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
+0
5/26/2009 7:45:03 PM

Cogratulations Jill!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!