Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time To Congratulate JILL BACHMAN, the 189th POTW!
5/21/2009 4:57:43 PM

Hi Neil,

It is so good to see you - I have missed you!!

Thank you for the beautiful message and I am so glad you enjoyed what I wrote in Sam's forum.   I know for sure I came onto this planet as a peace maker, and peace just makes common sense to me.   If ever the GOLDEN RULE made sense, it is totally now!

Come say HI on the mountain when you can.  Bless you and I am proud to be your friend. 

Cheers,   Jill

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s4/karsmi123/spr/sp0808.gif
+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/21/2009 5:06:13 PM

Hi Luka,

You write the most beautiful words, and I thank you so much.  I love your graphic and I will have to "borrow" it for the mountain.   lol

I just want to say that you are one of the best friends to Adland of anyone I know.  You are everywhere at once bringing your wisdom and INSPIRATION to all, and I could not be more proud to be your friend.

Thank you for evreything you do, and never stop being YOU!!   :-)

With special HUGS and thanks,  Jill

+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/21/2009 5:15:06 PM

Hi Myrna,

Thank you for the most beautiful message, card and video.  They are awesome, but your posts always are!!!

So..... did you really think you would have a friend named MOUNTAIN WOMAN.  With the stories we have to tell people that do not know the background, they would just laugh us right into the "white coats."  lol

You are such a special friend, I cannot thank you enough.  You always brighten my days and you always share so much INSPIRATION.

I am proud to be your friend and I got my dancing shoes on.  Woohoo!!!

Giant HUGS,  Jill

PS - I have to post this grand picture back to you - it deserves to be on more than one page.  hehehe

+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/21/2009 5:33:39 PM

Hi Sandra,

Thank you for the special message and beautiful BALLOON card.  :-)

I am glad you enjoyed my story, and I am proud to be your friend.  I hope to get to know you a whole lot better.

Bless you,  Jill

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s4/karsmi123/spr/sp0708.gif
+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/21/2009 7:31:32 PM

Hi Cheryl,

It is so good to see you, and thank you for the wonderful picture of my favorite mountain.  That is a POTW gift beyond the call of duty.  lol

Oh oh, don't tell me about similarities as kids.  We have enough now after our last conversation.   hehehe  Actually, that is too funny.  Of course I would have been inclined to use those sand dunes and wear out as many cardboard boxes as I could.  What FUN!  I am sure the sand and the pineneedles stuck to us were only minor annoyances.  Like you say, we just climbed back up for more.

Sure makes you wonder why cardboard boxes were so popular then, and now the new slides are more dangerous and not half as much fun.  Shucks, there is skill in steering a cardboard box, right?

I am so glad you are back at Adland.  It is really fun, and I sincerely value your friendship.

Bless you,   Jill

[Mt+Shasta+1.jpg]

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!