Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Your Friday Chuckle - Every Day Of The Week
5/2/2013 2:17:45 PM
Hi All,

I got this one form my good friend Ron VanWinkle. I've seen parts of it in other versions but it is quite funny and unfortunately hits the nail on the head in most cases.

Shalom,

Peter

Playboy magazine reportedly offered Sarah Palin $4,000,000 to pose nude in an upcoming issue. Michelle Obama was offered $50 by National Geographic.

In other news...we all remember when KFC offered a "Hillary" meal, consisting of two small breasts and two large thighs.

Now KFC is offering the "Obama Cabinet Bucket." It consists of nothing but left wings and chicken ****.

Just keeping you up to date.....

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+1
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/4/2013 6:28:06 AM
Hi All,

Here's another Evian Water "baby" ad. It's absolutely hilarious and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Shalom,

Peter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfxB5ut-KTs&feature=player_embedded

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+1
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/4/2013 12:24:08 PM
+1
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/6/2013 2:15:40 PM
Maybe this has already been posted, who knows?

A young man named John received a parrot as a gift. The parrot had a bad attitude and an even worse vocabulary.

Every word out of the bird's' mouth was rude, obnoxious and laced with profanity. John tried and tried to change the bird's attitude by consistently saying only polite words, playing soft music and anything else he could think of to 'clean up' the bird's vocabulary.

Finally, John was fed up and he yelled at the parrot. The parrot yelled back. John shook the parrot and the parrot got angrier and even ruder.
John, in desperation, threw up his hand, grabbed the bird and put him in the freezer. For a few minutes the parrot squawked and kicked and screamed.
Then suddenly there was total quiet. Not a peep was heard for over a minute.

Fearing that he'd hurt the parrot, John quickly opened the door to the freezer. The parrot calmly stepped out onto John's outstretched arms and said:
"I believe I may have offended you with my rude language and actions.
I'm sincerely remorseful for my inappropriate transgressions and I fully intend to do everything I can to correct my rude and unforgivable behavior."

John was stunned at the change in the bird's attitude.
As he was about to ask the parrot what had made such a dramatic change in his behavior, the bird spoke-up, very softly,

"May I ask what the turkey did?"

+0
5/10/2013 1:27:42 AM

Hmmm.......... I've said the same thing a few times myself. :)

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!