Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
RE: Your Friday Chuckle - Every Day Of The Week
12/3/2012 1:15:06 AM

Proof that TSA will have their hands full this holiday season...wasting every dime of taxpayer MONEY!

+0
12/3/2012 2:35:31 PM

This one is via my good friend Bj Burgess. :)

The Afghan Quarterback

The coach had put together the perfect team for the Chicago Bears. The only thing that was missing was a good quarterback. He had scouted all the colleges and even the Canadian and European Leagues, but he couldn't find a ringer who could ensure a Super Bowl win.

Then one night while watching CNN he saw a war-zone scene in Afghanistan . In one corner of the background, he spotted a young Afghan Muslim soldier with a truly incredible arm. He threw a hand-grenade straight into a 15th story window 100 yards away.

KABOOM!

He threw another hand-grenade 75 yards away, right into a chimney.

KA-BLOOEY!

Then he threw another at a passing car going 90 mph.

BULLS-EYE!

"I've got to get this guy!" Coach said to himself. "He has the perfect arm!"

So, he brings him to the States, teaches him the great game of football and the Bears go on to win the Super Bowl.

The young Afghan is hailed as the great hero of football, and when the coach asks him what he wants, all the young man wants is to call his mother.

"Mom," he says into the phone, "I just won the Super Bowl!"

"I don't want to talk to you, says the old Muslim woman."You are not my son!"

"I don't think you understand, Mother," the young man pleads. "I've won the greatest sporting event in the world. I'm here among thousands of adoring fans."

"No! Let me tell you!" his mother retorts. "At this very moment, there are gunshots all around us. The neighborhood is a pile of rubble. Your two brothers were beaten within an inch of their lives last week, and I have to keep your sister in the house so she doesn't get raped!" The old lady pauses, and then tearfully says,

"I will never forgive you for making us move to Chicago "

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/3/2012 5:43:14 PM
Hey Rick,

Wish Bj would come back cos her sense of humor is great. Loved the joke.

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:
Brenda Cotten Burgess Why Females Should Avoid a 'Girls' Night Out' After They Are Married... The other night I was invited out for a night with the girls. I told my husband that I would be home by midnight, "I promise!" Well, the hours passed and the margaritas went down way to easily. Around 3 a.m., a bit loaded, I headed for home. Just as I got in the door, the cuckoo clock in the hallway started up and cuckooed 3 times. Quickly realizing my husband would probably wake up, I cuckooed another 9 times. I was really proud of myself for coming up with such a quick-witted solution in order to escape a possible conflict with him. Even when totally smashed... 3 cuckoos + 9 cuckoos = 12 cuckoos (MIDNIGHT!). The next morning when my husband asked me what time I got in and I told him, "Midnight", he didn't seem pissed off in the least. Whew, I got away with that one!... Then he said, "We need a new cuckoo clock." When I asked him why, he said, "Well, last night our clock cuckooed 3 times, then said, "Oh ****!", cuckooed 4 more times, cleared it's throat, cuckooed another 3 times, giggled, cuckooed twice more, and then tripped over the coffee table and farted."
Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/3/2012 5:44:28 PM
Love it Evelyn.

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:

For some reason this cracked me up. LOL!!!

~ J

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/3/2012 5:50:50 PM
Hi Evelyn,

Hmmmm, very interesting. What's missing on the list is the general "feel good" high the TSA workers have after a day at work.

The list also left out the pedophiles who molest children at the airports too.

All cos, 535 people have no balls aside from Pelosi.

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:

Proof that TSA will have their hands full this holiday season...wasting every dime of taxpayer MONEY!

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!