Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Your Friday Chuckle - Every Day Of The Week
9/22/2012 7:43:38 AM
Hey Evelyn,

That's not a fair question cos the answer is so obvious. The only problem is that the graphic is missing some perfectly legitimate adjectives like: demented, delirious, delusional and the list goes on and on.

Alley cats are unfortunately not becoming a dying species (yet) since there are still two left that are roaming around looking for a place to call home. No one seems to want them in their midst. Imagine that! :)

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:

Hmmmmmmmm....................... know anyone like this? :)

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/22/2012 7:48:54 AM
Hi Lydia,

Great to see you here again.

Sorry to see that Russia is also plagued by crazed stray alley cats that are trying to cause problems. It seems like we can add Russia's "Cat Behemoth" to the 2 we still have left. I'm sure we can find room for them at the some institution that deals with crazy alley cats.

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:
Hi Peter, Mary Evelyn and friends!
... anyone like this...

Look at Russian
Cat Behemoth of Bulgakov's novel "Master and Margarita"

Cat Behemoth

Quote:

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/22/2012 7:50:28 AM
Hello Friends,

Here's the second edition of NewsBusted for the week. News you'll not hear elsewhere.

Shalom,

Peter

TOPICS:

--Median Household Income
--Social Security
--President Obama
--Mitt Romney
--David Axelrod
--Gallup Polling
--David Letterman
--Netanyahu
--Dina Lohan
--Dr. Phil
--Mailman Cocaine Dealer

Starring: Jodi Miller
Production: Dialog New Media

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=JgkIZMuND7Y

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/22/2012 8:05:36 AM
Hi All,

The below article is a true story and not a joke per se. I thought it was hilarious even though everyone "disclaimed" the comment of the rodeo clown. It was called "RACIST" as the MSM calls almost everything but the bottom line is funny is funny and I thought it deserved to be posted in the joke thread.

In any case the comment discussed in the below article was the following and personally I still find it hilarious and .......... National Geographics offer way to high.

Quote:
“Playboy is offering Ann Romney $250,000 to pose in the magazine, and the White House is upset because National Geographic only offered Michelle Obama $50 to pose for them.”

Shalom,

Peter

California Rodeo Clown Cracks ‘Racist’ Michelle Obama Joke: ‘Whoa!’

Rodeo Clown Makes Racist Michelle Obama Joke During Creston Classic in California

John Fiscalini ends up on ground during the steer riding competition at the Creston Classic Rodeo in Creston, Calif. Saturday, Sept. 15, 2012. (Photo: AP)

An annual rodeo in the city of Creston, California, is drawing national attention after one of the “rodeo clowns” made a racist joke about Michelle Obama over the loudspeaker system.

According to the San Luis Obispo Tribune, Mike Hayhurst said something along the lines of: “Playboy is offering Ann Romney $250,000 to pose in the magazine, and the White House is upset because National Geographic only offered Michelle Obama $50 to pose for them.”

“I was really appalled and the people around me were really appalled,” spectator Dona Wilson of Santa Margarita remarked. “He was acting like we were buying into his bigotry and we weren’t.”

Another simply said: “Whoa! racist, much?!”

It was originally reported that the rodeo’s announcer made the off-color remark, but a member of the Creston Classic board has confirmed that Hayhurst is the culprit.

Speaking for the board, Mike Barrett condemned the joke and disavowed any responsibility for it, because Hayhurst is an independent contractor. Though he had reportedly performed in the rodeo for several years, Barrett said they “probably won’t be using his services in the future.”

The board has also asked Hayurst for a letter addressing the issue and a public apology, according to the San Luis Obispo Tribune, but he has been unavailable for comment because he is in the hospital for a head injury.

Barrett added that he personally found the joke “unacceptable,“ ”offensive,“ and ”unbecoming.”

(H/T: Mediaite)

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
9/22/2012 3:52:14 PM

Reminds me of a joke I got in my inbox yesterday although in reality it's not really a joke but the truth never the less.

THIS IS A FRIGHTENING STATISTIC, PROBABLY ONE OF THE MOST WORRISOME IN RECENT YEARS

25% of Democrats in this country are on medication for mental illness!

That's scary.

It means 75% are running around untreated!
Please GOD, continue to BLESS AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Hi Lydia,

Great to see you here again.

Sorry to see that Russia is also plagued by crazed stray alley cats that are trying to cause problems. It seems like we can add Russia's "Cat Behemoth" to the 2 we still have left. I'm sure we can find room for them at the some institution that deals with crazy alley cats.

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:
Hi Peter, Mary Evelyn and friends!
... anyone like this...

Look at Russian
Cat Behemoth of Bulgakov's novel "Master and Margarita"

Cat Behemoth

Quote:

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!