Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
RE: Your Friday Chuckle - Every Day Of The Week
3/6/2012 4:52:45 PM

Peter, you're hilarious sometimes and this is one of those times. :)

Quote:
Hi All,

I posted the below in my President's thread and one of my great friends thought it was hilarious and should be posted here too and I'm happy to oblige. Hope you all enjoy it.

Shalom,

Peter

Hello Friends,

I was appalled that Rush Limbaugh apologized for his comments on this Fluke gal. It's amazing that once again the truth lost out cos of advertisers pulling their ads from a show. His apology assisted the progressive left wing radical MSM in winning their fight against the truth and making the truth bad and the lies good.

This Fluke woman had the audacity to ask for and expect us to pay for her sexual activities. This again shows that the freeby and entitlement crowd is alive and well.

When Rush called her a tart he hit the nail on the head and I can assure you all, that even though B Hussein told the Fluke that her parents should be proud of her they aren't.

Over the past few days I was really upset that Rush apologized but I decided that he's human and I guess his bosses pulled the plug on him cos of all the commotion about his remarks.

I have a different take on it all.

I actually think the name Fluke fits this whole situation extremely well. In a way it's similar to the nasty word f*ck and I think we can now stop using this word and call it Fluking. This Fluke gal is fluking away as a student and honestly thinks we should pay for it. The question is are we allowed to limit her fluking to twice a week if we're paying for it or maybe three times a week. You do realize that when you pay for something you do have control over the product or service you're paying for so we can makes demands, rules and laws that have to be obeyed. Here's a partial list of rules and limitations.

1. No fluking like a bunny.

2. Fluking once or twice a week is more then enough when you're doing it on my/our dime.

3. If you want to fluke like a bunny then you have to do it at your own expense.

4. Every time you fluke on our dime you have to send in a report to the fluking board of advisers who will keep accurate records of all your fluking activities and see if you meet the requirements for fluking on our dime.

This fluking list is a work in progress and will be added to when necessary. Please see graphic below.

Shalom,

Peter

+0
3/6/2012 4:54:09 PM

Hi everyone, here's one I got from a long time email friend today. :)

JEWS SANK THE TITANIC

The plane leaves Heathrow Airport under the control of a Jewish captain; his co-pilot is Chinese. It's the first time they've flown together and an awkward silence between the two seems to indicate a mutual dislike.
Once they reach cruising altitude, the Jewish captain activates the auto-pilot, leans back in his seat, and mutters, 'I don't like Chinese.'
'No rike Chinese?' asks the co-pilot, 'why not?'
'You people bombed Pearl Harbour, that's why!'
'No, no', the co-pilot protests, 'Chinese not bomb Peahl Hahbah! That Japanese, not Chinese.'
'Japanese, Chinese, Vietnamese....doesn't matter, you're all alike!'
T
here's a few minutes of silence.
'I no rike Jews!' the co-pilot suddenly announces.
'Oh yeah, why not?' asks the captain.
'Jews sink Titanic!' says the co-pilot.
'What? You're insane! Jews didn't sink the Titanic!' exclaims the captain, 'It was an iceberg!'
Iceberg, Goldberg, Greenberg, Rosenberg , ..no mattah...all same!
:)
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/6/2012 7:51:10 PM
Hey Evelyn,

Glad you enjoyed it. I had fun writing it. :)

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:

Peter, you're hilarious sometimes and this is one of those times. :)

Quote:
Hi All,

I posted the below in my President's thread and one of my great friends thought it was hilarious and should be posted here too and I'm happy to oblige. Hope you all enjoy it.

Shalom,

Peter

Hello Friends,

I was appalled that Rush Limbaugh apologized for his comments on this Fluke gal. It's amazing that once again the truth lost out cos of advertisers pulling their ads from a show. His apology assisted the progressive left wing radical MSM in winning their fight against the truth and making the truth bad and the lies good.

This Fluke woman had the audacity to ask for and expect us to pay for her sexual activities. This again shows that the freeby and entitlement crowd is alive and well.

When Rush called her a tart he hit the nail on the head and I can assure you all, that even though B Hussein told the Fluke that her parents should be proud of her they aren't.

Over the past few days I was really upset that Rush apologized but I decided that he's human and I guess his bosses pulled the plug on him cos of all the commotion about his remarks.

I have a different take on it all.

I actually think the name Fluke fits this whole situation extremely well. In a way it's similar to the nasty word f*ck and I think we can now stop using this word and call it Fluking. This Fluke gal is fluking away as a student and honestly thinks we should pay for it. The question is are we allowed to limit her fluking to twice a week if we're paying for it or maybe three times a week. You do realize that when you pay for something you do have control over the product or service you're paying for so we can makes demands, rules and laws that have to be obeyed. Here's a partial list of rules and limitations.

1. No fluking like a bunny.

2. Fluking once or twice a week is more then enough when you're doing it on my/our dime.

3. If you want to fluke like a bunny then you have to do it at your own expense.

4. Every time you fluke on our dime you have to send in a report to the fluking board of advisers who will keep accurate records of all your fluking activities and see if you meet the requirements for fluking on our dime.

This fluking list is a work in progress and will be added to when necessary. Please see graphic below.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/6/2012 7:53:13 PM
Hi Evelyn

That's very funny, thank your friend for sharing it with you.

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:

Hi everyone, here's one I got from a long time email friend today. :)

JEWS SANK THE TITANIC

The plane leaves Heathrow Airport under the control of a Jewish captain; his co-pilot is Chinese. It's the first time they've flown together and an awkward silence between the two seems to indicate a mutual dislike.
Once they reach cruising altitude, the Jewish captain activates the auto-pilot, leans back in his seat, and mutters, 'I don't like Chinese.'
'No rike Chinese?' asks the co-pilot, 'why not?'
'You people bombed Pearl Harbour, that's why!'
'No, no', the co-pilot protests, 'Chinese not bomb Peahl Hahbah! That Japanese, not Chinese.'
'Japanese, Chinese, Vietnamese....doesn't matter, you're all alike!'
T
here's a few minutes of silence.
'I no rike Jews!' the co-pilot suddenly announces.
'Oh yeah, why not?' asks the captain.
'Jews sink Titanic!' says the co-pilot.
'What? You're insane! Jews didn't sink the Titanic!' exclaims the captain, 'It was an iceberg!'
Iceberg, Goldberg, Greenberg, Rosenberg , ..no mattah...all same!
:)
Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/6/2012 7:55:39 PM
Hi All,

Here's video titled "How's that working out for you", which of course is about B Hussein but with a twist, when you see the guest singers in the video.

Shalom,

Peter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=OvawHUvpvWc#!

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!