Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Your Friday Chuckle - Every Day Of The Week
12/17/2011 5:16:19 PM
Loved this, thanks for the share

Quote:
Hi All,

I just watched this video and thought it was very nice and that many of you will enjoy it.

Shalom,

Peter

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=Yfbchq0xQmQ&vq

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/18/2011 6:47:00 AM
Hi All,

I got this one yesterday and forgot to post it.

Shalom,

Peter

THE BOTTLE OF WINE

For all of us who are married, were married, wish you were married, or wish you weren't married, this is something to smile about the next time you see a bottle of wine:

Tom was driving home from one of his business tips in Northern Arizona when he saw an elderly Navajo man walking on the side of the road. As the trip was a long and quiet one, he stopped the car and asked the Navajo man if he would like a ride. With a silent nod of thanks, the man got into the car.

Resuming the journey, Tom tried in vain to make a bit of small talk with the Navajo man. The old man just sat silently, looking intently at everything he saw, studying every little detail, until he noticed a brown bag on the seat next to Tom.

'What in bag?' asked the old man.

Tom looked down at the brown bag and said, 'It's a bottle of wine. I got it for my wife.'

The Navajo man was silent for another moment or two. Then speaking with the quiet wisdom of an elder, he said:
'Good trade'............
Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/19/2011 5:21:47 AM
Hi All,

Here's another Liberty Digest with Ben Crystal. His take on current events is always a breath of fresh air.

Shalom,

Peter

Obama deploys another spooky cyber-strategy. TIME misses the big picture. Liberal groups burn their fingers; and Sharpton gets the shorts. All this — plus — guess who's coming to dinner! Presented in 1080 hi-def, for FREE! It's The Great Eight, from the Personal Liberty Digest™!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrWbkaqs6gA&feature=player_embedded

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/19/2011 5:31:04 AM
Hello Friends,

Tomorrow night we start celebrating the holiday of Chanukah. We'll be lighting the candles for eight days and the one first tomorrow night.

Happy Chanukah

Shalom,

Peter

Hannuka, Chanukah, Chanukkah . . . however you spell it, it stands for our eight-day "Festival of Lights".

And it begins tomorrow night!

Have a Happy!!

Hag Sameah!

-Dry Bones- Israel's Political Comic Strip Since 1973
Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
12/19/2011 3:47:54 PM

Happy Monday friends and again, Happy Hannukah Peter and to those who celebrate Christmas. Merry Christmas. Hope everyone has a wonderful week. :)

Ladies here's one I'm sure most of you can relate too.

Lost and Found
As the bus pulled away, I realized I had left my purse under the seat. Later I called the company and was relieved that the driver had found my bag.
When I went to pick it up, several off-duty bus drivers surrounded me. One man handed me my pocketbook, two typewritten pages and a box containing the contents of my purse.
"We're required to inventory lost wallets and purses," he explained. "I think you'll find everything there."
As I started to put my belongings back into the pocketbook, the man continued, "I hope you don't mind if we watch. Even though we all tried, none of us could fit everything into your purse. And we'd like to see just how you do it."

:)

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!