Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Your Friday Chuckle - Every Day Of The Week
11/4/2011 1:03:10 PM
Hi Robert,

First of all let me wish you once again a very Happy Birthday and many happy returns.

The video really was a stunner. Thanks for sharing with us.

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:
Stunning beauty, just watch on full screen and maybe with a drink, just be careful to not spill the drink ;-)

Not a YouTube, sorry

http://vimeo.com/31241154

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/4/2011 4:04:09 PM
Hi All,

Today's edition of NewsBusted for the week will explain why the 34% of Americans who still support Obamacare are still supporters of this nefarious bill, why an Ohio school teacher was convicted for having sex with 5 of her students, why a NM woman stabbed her husband while playing Monopoly and much more.

Shalom,

Peter

Topics in today's show:

--Recent poll finds just 34% of Americans now support Obamacare

--Officials in Sonoma County, California, now accepting Mexican IDs as a legal form of identification

--IBM has just named its first female executive

--A former Obama speechwriter has sold a sitcom idea about the White House to NBC

--A NM woman arrested for stabbing her boyfriend during Monopoly

--In an effort to take back control of the airwaves, China will ban overly entertaining TV shows

--An Ohio high school teacher convicted of having sex with five students

--20 million tons of tsunami debris heading toward the American shores

Starring: Jodi Miller
Production: Dialog New Media

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS-MrqBpzRA&feature=player_embedded

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/4/2011 4:22:20 PM

Hi Peter,

All these female teachers getting in trouble the past several years makes me wonder for how many decades they were having sex with students before it came to public attention. Last week's episode of "Glee" (popular American TV show) ended with a male student kissing a female teacher in her apartment, and there could be an ulterior motive, that teacher adopted the baby of that student & his former girlfriend...will the plot lead to...the teacher being arrested for having sex with him, and then he regains custody of his biological baby? Hmmm...

I'm not surprised at the Monopoly stabbing, every family grows up with their own "house rules" and then non-related adults refuse to play in any other way than they're familiar with. The game of Trivial Pursuit often brings out the worst in people, maybe boardgames should have a warning on the box: "Could prove fatal if actually played with other people, to ensure your own safety, play by yourself." LOL!

Mexican IDs are okay in California? In lots of Michigan public schools, parents need to hold up our drivers license to the camera at the school-door before someone will buzz us in to get our kid for any reason.

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/4/2011 9:38:58 PM
HI Kathleen,

Glad you enjoyed the NewsBusted video. Yep, women teachers seem to be in the news quite a bit over the past few years and all I can say is that education wise the standards aren't all that great in the public schools but they seem to be getting a pretty good head start with their sex education. :)

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:

Hi Peter,

All these female teachers getting in trouble the past several years makes me wonder for how many decades they were having sex with students before it came to public attention. Last week's episode of "Glee" (popular American TV show) ended with a male student kissing a female teacher in her apartment, and there could be an ulterior motive, that teacher adopted the baby of that student & his former girlfriend...will the plot lead to...the teacher being arrested for having sex with him, and then he regains custody of his biological baby? Hmmm...

I'm not surprised at the Monopoly stabbing, every family grows up with their own "house rules" and then non-related adults refuse to play in any other way than they're familiar with. The game of Trivial Pursuit often brings out the worst in people, maybe boardgames should have a warning on the box: "Could prove fatal if actually played with other people, to ensure your own safety, play by yourself." LOL!

Mexican IDs are okay in California? In lots of Michigan public schools, parents need to hold up our drivers license to the camera at the school-door before someone will buzz us in to get our kid for any reason.

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/4/2011 9:41:54 PM
Hi All,

Here's another breaking news video from PJTV with Scott Ott. He's a great satirist and his commentaries are quite to the point.

Shalom,

Peter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEEmS8w05to&feature=player_embedded

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!