Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: The President That Hates His Country By Joan Swirsky
9/23/2010 3:38:37 PM
Hello Friends,

We all heard B Hussein's "victory" speech about ending the was in Iraq and the return of the troops to the USA.

All of us know that the successful end to the war was due to actions taken by President Bush but B Hussein of course didn't give the credit due him in his pathetic speech instead he mentioned that he's simply keeping a campaign promise. If so it's the only one he kept and more reason for him to thank President Bush for being able to do so.

Below is a speech we all would have liked to see this president or any president give for that matter. Can you imagine the bowing expert giving a speech like this? I sorta doubt it since his puppet master Soros, the Saudi King and Ahmadinejad would have spanked him if he did.

After the speech a version of the Star Spangled Banner which he doesn't really like nor will he respect when it's sung that is way beyond what all the "stars" are able to perform and do so just for the publicity. It's a pleasure to hear it performed by those that really care and love what it stands for.

Shalom,

Peter

WOULDN'T IT BE GREAT TO TURN ON THE TV AND HEAR ANY U.S. PRESIDENT, DEMOCRAT OR REPUBLICAN, GIVE THE FOLLOWING SPEECH?

'
My Fellow Americans: As you all know, the defeat of the Iraq regime has been completed.

Since Congress does not want to spend any more money on this war, our mission in Iraq is complete.

This morning I gave the order for a complete removal of all American forces from Iraq . This action will be complete within 30 days. It is now time to begin the reckoning.

Before me, I have two lists. One list contains the names of countries which have stood by our side during the Iraq conflict This list is short . The United Kingdom , Spain , Bulgaria , Australia , and Poland are some of the countries listed there.

The other list contains every one not on the first list. Most of the world's nations are on that list. My press secretary will be distributing copies of both lists later this evening.

Let me start by saying that effective immediately, foreign aid to those nations on List 2 ceases indefinitely. The money saved during the first year alone will pretty much pay for the costs of the Iraqi war.
THEN EVERY YEAR THEREAFTER It'll GO TO OUR SOCIAL SECURITY SYSTEM SO IT WONT GO BROKE IN 20 YEARS.

The American people are no longer going to pour money into third world Hell holes and watch those government leaders grow fat on corruption.

Need help with a famine ? Wrestling with an epidemic? Call France .

In the future, together with Congress, I will work to redirect this money toward solving the vexing social
problems we still have at home. On that note, a word to terrorist organizations: Screw with us and we will hunt you down and eliminate you and all your friends from the face of the earth.

Thirsting for a gutsy country to terrorize? Try France or maybe China .

I am ordering the immediate severing of diplomatic relations with France , and Russia . Thanks for all your help, comrades. We are retiring from NATO as well.

I have instructed the Mayor of New York City to begin towing the many UN diplomatic vehicles located in Manhattan with more than two unpaid parking tickets to sites where those vehicles will be stripped, shredded and crushed. I don't care about whatever treaty pertains to this. You creeps have tens of thousands of unpaid tickets. Pay those tickets tomorrow or watch your precious Benzes, Beamers and limos be turned over to some of the finest chop shops in the world. I love New York

A special note to our neighbors: Canada is on List 2. Since we are likely to be seeing a lot more of each other, you folks might want to try not pissing us off for a change.

Mexico is also on List 2. Its president and his entire corrupt government really need an attitude adjustment. I will have a couple thousand extra tanks and infantry divisions sitting around. Guess where I am going to put 'em? Yep, border security.

Oh, by the way, the United States is abrogating the NAFTA treaty - starting now.

We are tired of the one-way highway. Immediately, we'll be drilling for oil in Alaska -which will take care of this country's oil needs for decades to come. If you're an environmentalist who opposes this decision, I refer you to List 2 above: pick a country and move there.

It is time for America to focus on its own welfare and its own citizens. Some will accuse us of isolationism. I answer them by saying, 'darn tootin.'

Nearly a century of trying to help folks live a decent life around the world has only earned us the undying enmity of just about everyone on the planet It is time to eliminate hunger in America . It is time to eliminate homelessness in America . To the nations on List 1, a final thought. Thank you guys. We owe you and we won't forget.

To the nations on List 2, a final thought : You might want to learn to speak Arabic.

God bless America .. Thank you and good night.
'

If you can read this in English, thank a soldier.

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/24/2010 7:57:04 AM
Hello Friends,

Here's an editorial that all Americans should read. No doubt all those progressive liberal B Hussein supporters will pooh pooh the article and call the man a racist or worse but hopefully the message will seep into their so called brains and make some sort of positive impression.

In the end the truth will prevail and those working to derail the United States and turn her into a 4th world country since they've already made her into a third world country will be ousted from their political positions and sent home in shame.

The will of the people will conquer all those looking for handouts and freebies and possibly just possibly turn all those B Hussein supporters into thinking logical individuals with a sense of responsibility and shame for putting a sham and a "nobody" into the White House.

Thanks Atlas Shrugs.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/30/2010 10:06:45 AM
Hello Friends,

When I read the below article I had to smile cause it states the obvious but forgets to mention the fact that the illegal immigrant issue is an electoral goal B Hussein set for the 2012 elections. You see he knows he hasn't got a chance in h*ll to win those elections unless he increases his voter base with all those illegals. This time around Acorn with all the "dead" and illegal voters simply won't be enough and he needs those illegals urgently to possibly be re-elected.

The title of the article is "Us vs Them", meaning the good legal citizens of the USA against all those "poor" mistreated illegals. The title is a good one but the characters are somewhat different. The Us are still the US citizenry but the Them is B Hussein, his goon squad and until now majority in the Senate and Congress. He is playing against the good of the United States and thinking about the only important thing in his life and that's "HIM". He's fighting against upholding the legal immigration laws in order to insure his re-election and that has to be defeated ASAP. He's suing a US State that is upholding the immigration laws and that's despicable. This guy and all his agenda's have to be defeated and he has to be shown the door and the people have the power to do this.

The first step is the mid term elections and the coup de grace will be the 2012 elections.

Shalom,

Peter

Let’s Not Turn Immigration Into ‘Us vs. Them,’ Says President Suing a U.S. State Over Immigration Law

Buck up, border states!
September 29, 2010 - by Bryan Presto

IFRAME Tag // Tag for network 5235: Intermarkets // Website: Pajamas Media // Page: SecondLevel // Placement: Pajamas_Media_SecondLevel_Middle_Left_300x250 (1142577) // created at: Nov 16, 2009 4:46:55 PM End of IFRAME Tag

This is audacity on steroids. It is not the so-called, and now obviously dead as a Monty Python sketch parrot, “audacity of hope.”

“Let’s provide a pathway to citizenship for those who are already here, understanding that they broke the law, so they’re going to have to pay a fine and pay back taxes and, I think, learn English, make sure that they don’t have a criminal record,” said Obama. “There are some hoops that they’re going to have to jump through, but giving them a pathway is the right thing to do.

“Now, unfortunately, right now this is getting demagogued,” Obama said. “A lot of folks think it’s an easy way to score political points is by trying to act as if there’s a ‘them’ and an ‘us,’ instead of just an ‘us.’ And I’m always suspicious of politics that is dividing people instead of bringing them together. I think now is the time for us to come together.”

I’ll confess here to being a bad Baptist. My initial reaction to this was unprintable.

This is coming from the same president whose own attorney general is at this moment suing Arizona for crafting an immigration law that mirrors a federal law that’s been on the books for 70 years. And all while Mexico is playing more than a sideline role in keeping the border as porous as possible. “Us vs Them” or “Us vs Us”?nexpage

Suffice it to say that a president who has done precisely nothing about border security, whose own secretary of Homeland Security actually chuckles when Republican border state governors ask for help, and who himself refuses to meet with at least one of those border state governors to discuss the issue at all, has really run out of his rope on this. As if to add a little more salt to the wounds, let’s not leave out that Obama’s own aunt is an illegal alien happily living on the U.S. taxpayers’ dime, demanding U.S. citizenship.

This issue is an “Us vs Them” issue alright, but it’s Us citizen taxpayers versus Them in Washington who consistently and continually talk down to Us while letting the nation’s basic rule of law collapse.

So buck up, border states! Your president hears you. He hears you and he thinks you’re a bucktoothed bigot for wanting the nation’s laws enforced. And therefore, he’s happy to slap you in the face.

Bryan Preston has been a leading conservative blogger and opinionator since founding his first blog in 2001. Bryan is a military veteran, worked for NASA, hails from Hot Air, was producer of the Laura Ingraham Show and, most recently before joining PJM, was Communications Director of the Republican Party of Texas.

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/2/2010 6:05:28 AM
Hello Friends,

The below list of facts is not new but a reminder that B Hussein is a fraud, liar and much more when you consider his sordid past. The mid term elections are soon upon us and it's about time this guy's wings are clipped big time. The second step will be the 2012 elections when he'll be shown the door if and as things stand now it might be a big if he's even nominated by his party for re-election. This joker has to be kicked out and returned to his Chicago enclave of hoodlums.

Let B Hussein be a lesson to all those progressive liberals and all those that were and still are waiting in line for their freebies to research the man they're voting for and not blindly vote for a man that promises "CHANGE". They got their change and are still waiting for their freebies and even paying for them and their children and grand children will continue paying for them if B Hussein has his way.

Shalom,

Peter

THE LAWYER OBAMA, WHAT A JOKE
This is from a former Chicago lawyer now practicing
law in Tyler , TX ]

[Ed. note: This is legit. I checked it out myself at
https://www.iardc.org Stands for Illinois Attorney
Registration And Disciplinary Committee. It’s the official
arm of lawyer discipline in Illinois ; and they are very
strict and mean as hell. (Talk about irony!) Even I, at
the advanced age of almost 65, maintain (at the cost of
approximately $600/year) my law license that I worked so hard
and long to earn.]

Big surprise !!!

Former Constitutional Law Lecturer and US President Makes Up
Constitutional Quotes During State Of The Union (SOTU) Address.

Consider this:

1. President
Barack Obama, former editor of the Harvard Law
Review
, is no longer a “lawyer”. He surrendered his license
back in 2008 in order to escape charges he lied on his bar
application.

A “Voluntary Surrender” is not something where you decide “Gee
forget to renew your license. No, a “Voluntary Surrender” is
something you do when you’ve been accused of something, and you
‘voluntarily surrender” you license five seconds before the state
suspends you.

Michelle Obama “voluntarily surrendered” her law license
in 1993.

3. So, we have the first black President and
First Lady — who
don’t actually have licenses to practice law. Facts.

Source:
http://jdlong.wordpress.com/2009/05/15/pres-barack-obama-
editor-of-the-Harvard-law-review-has-no-law-license/

4. A senior lecturer is one thing... A fully ranked law professor
is another. Barack Obama was NOT a
Constitutional Law professor
at the University of Chicago .

5. The University of Chicago released a statement in March, 2008
saying
Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.) “served as a professor” in the
law school—but that is a title Obama, who taught courses there
part-time, never held, a spokesman for the school confirmed in 2008.

6. “He did not hold the title of professor of law,” said Marsha
Ferziger Nagorsky, an Assistant Dean for Communications and Lecturer
in Law at the
University of Chicago School of Law .

Source: http://blogs.suntimes.com/sweet/2008/03/sweet_obama_did_
hold_the_title.html ;

7. The former Constitutional senior lecturer cited the
US
Constitution
the other night during his State of the Union Address.
Unfortunately, the quote he cited was from the
Declaration of Independence … not the Constitution.

8. The B-Cast posted the video: http://www.breitbart.tv/did-obama-confuse-the-constitution-with-
the-declaration-of-independence/

Free Republic: In the State of the Union Address, President Obama said: “We find unity in our incredible diversity, drawing on the promise enshrined in our Constitution: the notion that we are all created equal….

10. Um, wrong citing, wrong founding document there Champ, I mean Mr. President. By the way, the promises are not a notion, our founders named them
unalienable rights. The document is our Declaration of Independence and it reads:

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

11. And this is the same guy who lectured the Supreme Court moments later in the same speech???

When you are a phoney it's hard to keep facts straight.
Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/2/2010 6:09:02 AM
Hello Friends,
Sorry for the spacing in the above post but it's the Adland editor acting up. It can't be edited since in the edit format it's perfect.
Shalom,
Peter
Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!