Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: The President That Hates His Country By Joan Swirsky
2/19/2010 5:37:53 PM
Hey Jim,

Great article. Thanks for sharing it with us .

Shalom,

Peter
Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/20/2010 4:25:33 PM
Are you you saying that Obama is Blonde!? Makes sense now!
'
Quote:
Hello All,

This video is actually a rehash of much that we already knew but with some new information added to it.

Scary stuff when you consider that this man is sitting in the White House. The unanswered questions and facts that can't be denied make the legality of his presidency more suspect and questionable.

Shalom,

Peter

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/20/2010 4:51:40 PM
Quote:
Are you you saying that Obama is Blonde!? Makes sense now!
'
Quote:
Hello All,

This video is actually a rehash of much that we already knew but with some new information added to it.

Scary stuff when you consider that this man is sitting in the White House. The unanswered questions and facts that can't be denied make the legality of his presidency more suspect and questionable.

Shalom,

Peter

Hey Jim,

I guess it would be hard to call him a blond but he sure is dumb, a liar and sooooooo much more.

I certainly screwed up with the video this time. The correct one is below and what I said in the original post stands it is frightening and this guy is still in the White House.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Rising Unemployment With The Help of B Hussein's Stimulus Plan
2/22/2010 4:43:32 PM
Hello Friends,

As many of you know I'm not a fan of B Hussein Obowma in any way matter or form. What constantly amazes me though is the fact that there are still some out there that believe in him and his lies.

Time and again this man proved that he lies with out blinking an eye (he does smile a lot before each lie) and his State of the Union address is proof of that. Almost every thing he said in that address was a lie or half truth and all the democratic clowns clapped their hearts away.

One of the points or lies was about the "benefits" of the stimulus package and how jobs were created as a result of it. We all know it's hogwash to say the least and yet the clowns clapped away when he spoke about the jobs that were created. What he forgot to mention were the jobs lost and the 10% + unemployment and rising while he promised that unemployment won't go above 8%. Yep, a man of his word and transparent with all the "behind closed doors deals".

Here's a video that shows some truths that B Hussein and his crony hag Pelosi don't want you to know. Need I say the lies are there for all to see but we all knew that in any case. Unemployment with the help of the stimulus plan!

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: Rising Unemployment With The Help of B Hussein's Stimulus Plan
3/3/2010 1:16:02 PM
It sure is not only one president that hates his country, many, many more are around. Watch these three videos, it does conclude to the reality that we're not on the road to peace and hugs galore!

Nigel Farage Talks About Van Rompuy and the EU

Regards,
Robert

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!