Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: The President That Hates His Country By Joan Swirsky
1/25/2010 8:24:13 AM
There are plenty of videos all over the web concerning this new airport plane delayer.

Just wondering what people think about this new game, is it to help new security recruting?

+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/25/2010 11:21:56 PM
Hello Robert,

It is another attack on freedoms enjoyed by the law abiding. Unfortunately what the video shows is only part of the smoke screen. The other part is the machines do not pick up the explosives recently used by the "Shoe Bomber" and the "Underwear Bomber" or any future attempts. They failed to pick up thermite in a recent demonstration in Germany. Done live and you should see the foot in mouth attempt of an explanation. It is just too funny but deadly serious.

Nacktscanner bei Markus Lanz

Everyone who flies wants to be safe but again, when will someoneprovide solid proof that the body scanners are anything other than ahuge waste of valuable money. Numerous experts have pointed out theproblems yet that doesn't matter for those buying these expensivemachines. Even if you don't understand German, it's easy enough tofollow how this physicist beat the system.

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/26/2010 12:23:15 AM
Hello Jim,

Interesting how far they dare stretch their lies, here you have a fire (second part of your video) albeit small but at a temperature of near 3.000 °c in a kitchen pan that admittedly holes the thin pan, but you would have the same people telling you that aviation fuel that burns at 750°c melts the super structure of buildings. Amazing what they get away with.

Otherwise yes, the whole thing is a sad joke of the worst sort, especially as the guy does admit that technology cannot be 100% perfect. It's just another deal they're trying to sell whilst any trained dog (no need for sinister dogs, even a poodle could do wonders and not frighten people) can sniff out a nervous person, add to him an intelligent master and the problem is more than sorted out. Even against those that walk about the airport with a bucket of water and a rag pretending to be a regular floor cleaner, the dog is not politically correct.

have a great week,
Robert.

+0
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/30/2010 9:59:30 AM
Hello Peter,

Here is a very well prosed open letter to BHO from Mr. Rush Limbaugh. Well worth the listening.

Then of course there are couple more from the Savage radio that definitely need to be listend to, because as in Europe I believe that Americans will soon start to question on a daily basis what's right and what's wrong according to who what why and when resulting in no one agreeing to even whether it's the sun or the moon that is shining.

Part 1

Part 2

Kindly,
Robert.

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/30/2010 4:04:53 PM
Quote:
Hello Peter,

Here is a very well prosed open letter to BHO from Mr. Rush Limbaugh. Well worth the listening.

Then of course there are couple more from the Savage radio that definitely need to be listend to, because as in Europe I believe that Americans will soon start to question on a daily basis what's right and what's wrong according to who what why and when resulting in no one agreeing to even whether it's the sun or the moon that is shining.

Part 1

Part 2

Kindly,
Robert.

Hi Robert,

Thanks for the 2 series of videos. Rush was right on with every word he had to say about B Hussein Obowma. The man is dangerous and I believe many woke up to the dangers he represents to the country after his disgusting State Of The Nation address.

He really believes he's chosen and has the right to berate anyone and everyone. His outrageous statements against the Supreme Court were disgusting to say the least and in a sense a warning to them not to go against him. How dare he do that??? In the long and short term this will boomerang against him and we've already seen the first results with the special elections in Mass. and the Gubernatorial elections in Virginia and New Jersey. The Mid Term elections will be the beginning of the end for him and his administration.

The Savage Nation videos show again the disdain this administration has for the soldiers protecting and fighting for the United States. Hopefully the disgraceful conviction will be reversed and Lt. Bohena (sp?) will be released and receive the honor he so richly deserves.

Shalom,

Peter
Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!