Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time to Congratulate JOE DOWNING, the 179th POTW!!
3/13/2009 12:02:28 AM

Hello Mattias,

I have to tell you that I truly am blessed in all that I do.  God has granted me the ability to work hard and accomplish many things in short times.   I am astonished some times how full of a plate He can allow us to have.  But, then again, all things are possible through Him.

Thank you for the good blessings.  I always accept them with the wisdom to the left!  :)

Blessed hugs,

Joe

I'm slowly catching up with you guys.  LOL!!!!  Remember, the tortoise won the race!

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/13/2009 12:11:24 AM

Dear Pauline,

THANK YOU!  I love the sunshine!  Here at ADland it is EVERYWHERE!  LOL!!!  All of you have just given me a lot of warm fuzzies!  LOL!!

It sure has been rewarding to be part of the BFA Team.  To watch others become inspired and reap the rewards!  It gets better and better every month!

Have a sunshiny hug,

Joe

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/13/2009 12:20:24 AM

Hey Brother Thomas,

Yep!  Spring is just a week away!  I'm still waiting for winter over here, but I am kind of looking forward to watching the birds.  Then again... maybe I better watch OUT for the birds!  LOL!!!

Thank you for the celebration!

Chirping hugs,

Joe
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/13/2009 12:53:32 AM

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
3/13/2009 2:31:52 AM
CONGRATULATIONS TO BERYL AND PAULINE
VOTW! WHOOHOO!

JOE BABY!

A perfect crown for you to wear

Angel hugs for you my friend!

I'll never forget how much fun we had playing the ABC games together, you are just awesome JOE DOWNING.

God Bless you and yours
Gaby

God Bless Everyone
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!