Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Nominations/Election WEEK Ending March 10th for the 179th POTW:
3/9/2009 1:32:48 PM

Results as of now among ELIGIBLE nominees:

Joe Downing and Steven Suchar both have 7 nominations.

Rinna Rani and John Partington both have 6 nominations.

Valerie Clavin and Dimitra Bravou both have 4 nominations.

Amanda Martin-Shaver, Jill Bachman, and Lydia Fokina have 3 nominations.

34 other people have less than 3 nominations.

4 Nominators votes have not been counted because of lists of less than 7 or lack of Nominator's last name.  You have time to fix this before tomorrow (Tuesday) afternoon.

+0
Jayson VanBeekom

796 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Nominations/Election WEEK Ending March 10th for the 179th POTW:
3/10/2009 9:29:00 AM
Thanks for the nomination! Its the first time in my life I've actually felt important (just kidding).
+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
NEED HELP???? Nominations/Election WEEK Ending March 10th for the 179th POTW:
3/10/2009 12:08:43 PM

If you can't think of 7 people to nominate, here are all the eligible people who have been nominated this week.  Some of you are still nominating people who don't have forums or who let their forums go inactive, or who don't have last names or have a company name on their profile.  Nominees and nominators must have their first and last name on their profiles and have at least ONE ACTIVE FORUM by the last day
of the poll.  Nominees must have been here for at least 2 months by the last day of the poll, so if you nominate them, let them know they have until the following Tuesday to become eligible by starting or re-activating their forums if they want to be counted.

YOU as a Nominator only need to have been here for 30 days.  This week's poll will be open until 7 pm eastern time tonight (Tuesday March 10th)

THANK YOU!! 
http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/1208649/ShowThread.aspx

This list is to help anyone who can't think of 7 names, these people have been nominated so far this week, you still have time to help a friend win 15,000 banner impressions for becoming POTW and help YOURSELF win a Nominator ad.  You can nominate anyone who meets the qualifications, these are the nominees so far this week.

Joe Downing
Steven Suchar
Dimitra Bravou
John Partington
Valerie Clavin
Shirley Caron
Luka Babic
Thomas Richmond
Nick Grimshaw
Neil Sperling
Jill Bachman
Rinna Rani
Lydia Fokina
Rebecca Swinson
Shailesh Parkar
Jason Lamure
Georgios Paraskevopoulos
Anamaria Padurean
Amanda-Martin-Shaver
Jan Green
Kim Stilwell
Sarah Pritchard
Beryl Payton
Michael Clayton
Lajon Thomas
Ray Ramos
Carol Carr
Florence Baribeau
Stephen Hauser
Heidi Stern
JoAnne Green
Mary Bird
Dave Cottrell
Gabrielle Brothers
Linda Miller
Mose Hardy
Marisol Sosa
Ty Arbogast
Cherry Merritt
Jayson VanBeekom

YOU as a Nominator only need to have been here for 30 days.  This week's poll will be open until 7 pm eastern time tonight (Tuesday March 10th)
THANKS to everyone who has time to go post a list of 7 friends! Of course, you can nominate someone who's not on the above list, if they meet all qualifications!  That's just the list of so far this week.  http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/1208649/ShowThread.aspx
2 Nominators are chosen every week to win a free ad/link on the highly viewed Congrats thread of the POTW winner!

+0
Luka Babic

1031 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: NEED HELP???? Nominations/Election WEEK Ending March 10th for the 179th POTW:
3/10/2009 12:18:40 PM

Hi Kathleen,

I came to make another nomination (unfortunately instead Alain D.) I would like to nominate Kim Stilwell.

Hugs!

Luka
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: NEED HELP???? Nominations/Election WEEK Ending March 10th for the 179th POTW:
3/10/2009 12:25:47 PM

Thanks, Luka!
We hope Alain will decide to participate again in the future. I left Jayson's name off the list, he's interested but shy.  He needs to socialize more and get to know people so they can get to know him better.  He's surprised about being nominated so he didn't say not to nominate him.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!