Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Sarah Pritchard

2404 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time to Congratulate the 178th POTW: NICK SYM!
3/5/2009 11:41:48 AM
Bonjour King of Graphics and King of the Week at Adlandpro!

Congratulations on this well deserved honour.

I'm sure you are going to have a field day with the graphics.

Angel cuddles,

Sarah

ps Congrats go to the two "B's", Branka and Beryl.
Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
Jason Lamure

3475 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/5/2009 4:33:05 PM
Hi Nick,

Congratulations!

Have a great week as POTW.

I am amazed at the Tin Foil Ball
you are gonna get the record for
sure...

Just how big is this 40 plus pound ball of foil?

Bigger than a basketball?

Beach ball sized maybe?

Just wondering...

Best regards,

Jason

Losing Your Pants In MLM? If Your Upline Isn't Showing You How to Get 30 Leads / Day, I Can!
http://trckapp.com/t053jnzw
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/5/2009 5:38:08 PM

Nick,

I have great appreciation for your endless files of graphics, I know it takes time to collect nice graphics and keep all those links handy.  Whenever I look at graphic sites, I spend a lot of time looking at ALL of them, using up more time than I planned, and not being able to make a decision, like a kid in a candy store.

What some people don't realize is that even if you "ONLY" post a graphic, you're still bringing more people to read their previous posts, just because the Adlandpro audience saw a new post there!  Does that make sense to you and to the people who delete you?

I understand disabilities and doing what some people would consider "small" things and staying in communication with people takes a much greater effort for you than for most people.   I've said before that I have a sister who's had cerebral palsy all her life, and just recently my friend was hit by a car, and  had massive injuries to his left side, is just now getting back to walking and still needs surgery on 3 places in his arm, so I know that doing ANYTHING takes a huge effort for people who can't just jump up and flap like a goose whenever they feel like it.  I say that because we have a lot of your Canadian geese down here, and I appreciate being able to get up and flap at them, and I know there are people who can't.  THANKS for everything you CAN do and we're glad you DO it.

+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/5/2009 6:09:47 PM
Hi Katy and Nick,

4 what my 2 cents is worth.  I know for a fact that looking up graphics is one big job.
To do it with the person is mind it takes time and consideration of choosing the right one for that person.  It can be very time consuming.

What I am saying is Nick I love your graphics and please do not stop, because then I and a number of others would be very disappointed.

Thanks for letting get in my 2 cents.  Love to all

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Marion Tucker

2751 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/5/2009 6:13:07 PM
Hi Nick,

Hope you have a very special week!  That was the most I think I have ever seen you write in a forum before.  LOL!

Love, Hugs, & Blessings,
Marion
Highest Paying Business Network In The World! http://goldie.secretdm.com/getinfo.html NEW REVOLUTIONARY ANTI-AGING BREAKTHROUGH!!! NO MORE PILLS OR JUICE, just spray nutrients in your mouth! http://Goldie.AliveMax.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!