Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Let's Celebrate the Women of the World...
3/1/2009 9:03:51 PM
Hi Alain,

You haven't been around much lately, sure do miss you.  Is this what happens when you become engaged?  lol

That you for the information of to Celebrate the Women of the World.  I didn't know about this day.  I am in a world of my own.  lol

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/2/2009 3:07:16 AM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/2/2009 5:14:35 PM
Hi Alain,
Greetings!
Do I understand right for Myrna?  You have disappeared?  For a while? ;)

Oh do please come back as you know you are always missed and loved at the same time.  Hurry back and bring your fiancee if you must.  We would love to met her.

Thank you for the reminder and what a gentleman you are.  Am rushing over there now.  You are honored for being a thoughtful man Alain.

Have a wonderful week!

Regards,
Rinna
+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/5/2009 4:21:33 PM
Hello Myrna, Nick and Rinna,

Thank you for your visit and kind comments...

Sorry for not being as present... I was away on a business trip for some days.

Blessings,
Love!
Alain
+0
Luka Babic

1031 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/8/2009 5:20:47 AM

Dear Alain,

Today is THAT day, and I came here to CONGRATULATE IT TO THE LADIES WHO CARE FOR IT.

Also wished to make a little fun :

Also, here I have to praise myself for finding the way to give my mother present for this day :) . The day started with this big fun. Finally I went to the studio to produce my first solo hip-hop CD ; first two songs are finished at all, and when I called Mom this morning, telling her I have a present for the Women`s day for her .... she became ..... alike angry, until I succeed to TELL HER WHAT THE PRESENT IS .... I caught her up with this nice surprise , and she couldn`t either than accept it. OMG! Finally, crying from happiness, she admitted THAT SHE ACCEPTED, with joy and gratitude, THE PRESENT FOR THE WOMEN`S DAY :) ...

May this day be filled with the joy and happiness to all!

Luka
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!