Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time to Congratulat MYRNA FERGUSON, Winner of the 174th POTW!!
2/8/2009 1:26:27 PM
Hi Georgios,

It is always good to see you, come back as often as you like.

Myrna

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/8/2009 1:35:27 PM
Hi Joe,

Wow,you make me feel soooooooooo good, thank you so much for your word of love. It is my pleasure to send all my friends support, but most of all love.  Love is the Answer to everything.

I love these guys.  Il Divo  I could listen to them for hours and hours.  What wonderful voices. hmmmmmmm.

Here they are singing Mama.

Hugs to my huggie friend,
Myrna

((youtube id="TWJTKc2-SWU"))((/youtube))

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
2/9/2009 9:24:15 AM
Thanks Kathleen & Thomas, I agree the POTW is rocking, two tie-breakers in a row? Congrats to Nominators of the Week Treena & Roger. And last but not least, way to go Myrna. I am so excited for you to get this great honor. What a biography. For someone to go through so many medical things in your life, you are a real trooper. When I see your gorgeous smile I would never have any idea you were going through all of those trials. But as you said, the future is bright. Steve
Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
+0
2/9/2009 9:28:52 AM

To echo our brother from Greece:

Myrna, you are one of God's very special people !

All the best,

Joe Buccheri

+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/9/2009 9:40:27 AM
Hi Stephen,

Thank you so much for coming by with your wishes.  The trials were rough, but the learning is what counts. 

Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!