Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Nominations/Election WEEK Ending January 27 for 173rd POTW:
1/27/2009 12:54:34 PM
Hi Adland Friends!

A little tip for you today...you may already be utilizing this method. :)

Simply open 2 tabs for AdlandPro Community.  Go grab your nominee's links and just click back and forth copying & pasting until your done!!  It's a snap.

Remember to *KISS at all times...your OREO friend Steven.

*Keep It Super Simple
+0
G. Lee Meyer

137 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/27/2009 1:00:06 PM

Hello Everyone,

I will admit my nomination has come as a total surprise. I haven't been able to keep up with my messages lately.  I'm not sure if I'm even qualified. But I wanted to let you know that I'm very honored just to be nominated.

Thank you so much!

G. Lee

G. Lee Meyer
+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
1/27/2009 1:45:56 PM

Hi Tom,

There's a story behind every photo.  That was my winter vacation pic from last year January.  I wear that red turtleneck a LOT! 

+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
1/27/2009 1:52:55 PM

Hi Lorraine,

THANKS!!

It's not that time-consuming if people want to gather one link daily during the week and post all 7 together at the end of the election cycle, before Tuesdays at 7 pm eastern.

I know it's a little more effort to click on peoples FORUM tab and then click on the forum title to see if it's active, but do we WANT to give a prize of advertising to people who don't even make the effort to have an ACTIVE forum of their own?  Will they make the effort to USE the 15,000 banner impressions, to upload a banner, to check for clicks coming thru their banner ad, or anything pertaining to the prize they could win here?

It's all to prevent multiple account voting, new accounts being opened just to vote, and so we can see who is voting, all the nominations ARE part of the votes, and therefore 100% of the voters have made a post...their post is the vote.

Another factor in the higher activity level required, is that it will motivate people to do the same thing with the business side of their online time, a little more effort on a consistent basis will bring great results in all aspects of being online.

+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/27/2009 3:00:10 PM

LaNell and Georgios have expressed wish not to be nominated.  I am substituting

Roger  http://community.adlandpro.com/go/286465/Default.aspx

And

Lenworth  http://community.adlandpro.com/go/bizatoz/default.aspx

Pat

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!