Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: URGENT: BILL VANDERBILT NEEDS US
1/20/2009 2:56:51 PM

Thank God!! Thank you Ally for letting us know and thanks to you Georgios for keeping this forum open for Bill &  Ally.

Ally I hope you get that much needed sleep and rest.  Bill, we love you and wish you well, back to good health to help Ally with those children!!

Georgios, we need you.

Blessings,

Sara

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/21/2009 10:45:26 AM
Hi Sara!

This topic made me consider to hold Philoxenia open for a while. Thuth is that my friends will not meet same George twice. I will not leave and I will reply to everyone who psoted in my latest thread and in future my posts will be in chosen forums and very spontainous.

Hey Bill, I know that you feel better with your family.

Blessed be
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
1/21/2009 7:51:58 PM

Hello Everybody

I just wanted to thank you all for all of your kind thoughts and prayers. It has meant a lot to me to have so many friends that really take time and say a li'l prayer for us.

I have what is called CDIF Highly contagious and I am on meds for 11 more days... and everything has be washed daily ... it sucks..and now we have to worry with kids getting it as well as Ally.  Right now we are warming up the van to go to the ER.. Savannah has something going on that might be related to me.   So I will update you all on everything.. if not me.. Ally will.

Sincerely,
Billdaddy
May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0
1/21/2009 8:02:06 PM

So good to hear from you Bill, we will keep you and Ally and the girls in our prayers.

May God watch over and protect you in all ways and touch you with His healing hands.

Blessings,

Sara

+0
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/23/2009 7:05:38 AM

Welcome home Bill!

And for you Ally…

http://www.blessyoumovie.com/