Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
This thread is locked.
Special Invitation to tonight's LIVE Online Webcast. Jim earned OVER $6,000 in 28 days and he'll show YOU how!
1/8/2009 4:49:21 PM
Greetings, I'm very excited to be able to invite you to our LIVE Online Orientation and Training Program tonight. I am so excited about this awesome business that I want to share what I know about the business, how to advertise, where to advertise and how to build a long-term 6-figure income. We'll tell you EXACTLY how Jim Carpenter has earned over $6,000 in just 28 days!! Here's the information for the LIVE Webcast: DATE: Thursday, January 8, 2009 TIME: 4-6PM PT / 5-7PM MT / 6-8PM CT / 7-9PM ET For International Time Zones, use Google. PLACE: You MUST Take our F R E E Tour and watch the complete, amazing online video by our CEO, Ron Walsh. Once you have done that, the complete details, including URL for the Webcast will be sent to you. Take the FREE Tour and watch the video now by clicking here http://www.EZWealthSolution.com/?sunroofcord **NOTE**Be sure to double check your email address and other information as this is where the info will be sent. It's very important that you watch the complete video since we will be discussing the business in detail. It's going to be packed and we can only have 100 people, so come early!! I'll be looking forward to seeing you there tonight. Yours in Profit, Jim Carpenter, Expert Online Marketer & Wealth Coach since 1998 and Jim Davis, Inviter P.S. I will be making a very special offer to those who attend tonight's LIVE webcast worth $144 in REAL MONEY!
+0