Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: IT'S TIME TO VOTE FOR THE 2008 PERSON OF THE YEAR - POTY
1/13/2009 9:02:29 PM

OUR CONGRATULATIONS

AND DEDICATION OF A SPECIAL FORUM TO

1) Peter Fogel, 2) Paluline Raina, 3) Nick Sym,

4) Thomas Richmond,5) Jill Bachman, 6) Sarah Pritchard,

7) Sam Sunday, 8) Ana Maria Padurean, 9) Jim Allen III,

10) William Vanderbilt,

to all the other forum runners, to all the voters and all members. We all together make this nice community mostly with smiles and sometimes with sadness. We are human, thats the way this world works and we are all responsible to make it a better place to live in and to work for, not only for us but for next coming generations.

The HostingTeam

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/13/2009 9:38:42 PM

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Rajaram S.K.

12239 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/14/2009 4:40:08 AM

Hi Nick Sym AND FRIENDS,

Thanks for passing on the message...Hey Brothers and Sisters of Adland

Do you know how happy I am our dear friend Peter Fogel won the Person Of The Year award...

My Hearty Congratulations to PETER FOGEL for winning POTY award...

With Love, light, faith and peace to all

Rajaram S.K.

S.K. Rajaram
+0
Rajaram S.K.

12239 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/14/2009 5:28:27 AM
Hi Jill and dear friends,
Come on brothers and sisters,
Let us celebrate with Jill,
I Love your post with....
Let's CELEBRATE!!!!
Happy 2nd Year Anniversary
 To the Mountain of Love
Mt. Shasta, California

"A Tribute to All Mountaineers"......So far in this lifetime, it has been revealed to me that part of my destiny is to empower others to find their untapped potential & inner strengths. I encourage the celebration of different cultures, lifestyles, beliefs & ideas. (Imagine a world where it is safe to be proud of who you are and what you believe ~ if we can achieve this, we may even touch upon an enlightened state).   :-)

Love to all,   Jill..........

DEAR JILL, YOU SAID IT.....You have been excellently guiding us all towards affection, friendship, co-operation, tolerance, co-ordination, compassion, realisation, enrichment of knowledge, LOVING EVERYONE WHOEVER COMES IN YOUR GREAT FORUM OF "A JOURNEY TO THE MOUNTAIN OF LOVE", with a Welcome and appreciation message, ......there can be no end to your GREAT HUGS TO US ALL....WE LOVE YOU VERY MUCH IN the TRUE TERMS OF LOVE..... PLEASE BE WITH US AND GUIDE US TO LOVE AND PEACE, WITH THE BLESSINGS OF THE LORD ON US AND YOUR FAMILY!!!!!

Rajaram S.K.

S.K. Rajaram
+0
Rajaram S.K.

12239 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/14/2009 5:37:49 AM
Dear Brothers and Sisters of Adlandpro.com,

I wish to congratulate everyone nominated and contested here for 2008 PERSON OF THE YEAR - POTY AWARD...
Although I am quite unaware of all your potentialities and activities, with certain exceptions of some friends, I am aware of, I request all to bear with the result been declared and awarded POTY Award 2008....I AM VERY SURE, ALL OF YOU MUST HAVE DONE YOUR PART OF FRIENDSHIP ACTIVITIES TO YOUR UTMOST BEST EFFORT OF LOVE TOWARDS EVERYONE IN THIS COMMUNITY AND WORLD AT LARGE....PLEASE KEEP PERFORMING, IN FACT MORE THAN WHAT YOU HAD ALREADY GIVEN US during the coming years ahead. .....Thanks....
Hi Jill and dear friends,
Come on brothers and sisters,
Let us celebrate with Jill,
I Love your post with....
Let's CELEBRATE!!!!
Happy 2nd Year Anniversary
 To the Mountain of Love
Mt. Shasta, California

"A Tribute to All Mountaineers"......So far in this lifetime, it has been revealed to me that part of my destiny is to empower others to find their untapped potential & inner strengths. I encourage the celebration of different cultures, lifestyles, beliefs & ideas. (Imagine a world where it is safe to be proud of who you are and what you believe ~ if we can achieve this, we may even touch upon an enlightened state).   :-)

Love to all,   Jill..........

DEAR JILL, YOU SAID IT.....You have been excellently guiding us all towards affection, friendship, co-operation, tolerance, co-ordination, compassion, realisation, enrichment of knowledge, LOVING EVERYONE WHOEVER COMES IN YOUR GREAT FORUM OF "A JOURNEY TO THE MOUNTAIN OF LOVE", with a Welcome and appreciation message, ......there can be no end to your GREAT HUGS TO US ALL....WE LOVE YOU VERY MUCH IN the TRUE TERMS OF LOVE..... PLEASE BE WITH US AND GUIDE US TO LOVE AND PEACE, WITH THE BLESSINGS OF THE LORD ON US AND YOUR FAMILY!!!!!

Rajaram S.K.

S.K. Rajaram
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!