Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Free Marketing Resources
12/28/2008 9:38:41 AM

Hi All,

Since we are all in business, and we all know the more people that see our ads equals more exposure, I thought you might like to try these. They are all free and work very well accordingly to my website reports

There's a new, fully automated traffic-generation system that can send 1000s of targeted prospects to your website, every single day, for FREE! It takes just 5 minutes to set it up, and it's totally "viral" ... Check it out

Plant The Seed of Viral Promotion and Watch It Grow Into A Lush, Fertile, Garden of Free Email Advertising

Send me One Million Free Guaranteed Visitors!

Best of luck,

Darrell R. Welter

+0
Ricky Majtyka

55 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Free Marketing Resources
12/28/2008 9:46:09 AM

Hi Darrell

I came across this link that can promote any web site using 3 techniques. It is a must for any on-line marketer. Sign on for FREE and there is an upgrade for the serious market. CLICK HERE

Sincerely
Ricky

I've been a member of Traffic Swarm, Joes List and Viral Traffic. They all three bring in traffic. When I read that the Juggernaut was able to promote my site using 3 techniques. I gave it a try. It is free to sign on and promote. I've received sign ups and traffic.

Ricky L Majtyka 12 Second Commutehttp://www.12path.com/GetStarted/
+0
12/29/2008 6:59:13 AM
Ricky, How long have you been using Juggernaut? Sincerely, Darrell
+0
12/29/2008 5:28:03 PM

Hi Darrell,

I saw your message and thought to answer.

I do TrafficSwarm since month and nothing's come back yet.

Didn't try the other two, it's not possible to do all offers.

Recently I became a member in

http://www.traffictornado.com/x/ref.cgi/27337/

Have to find out how it works

Success in 2009

Wolfgang

+0
12/29/2008 11:02:47 PM
Hi Wolfgang, I am getting daily traffic back to my website with traffic swarm, but I get a lot of hits when I am able to use listjoe weekly as a free member. I will look at traffictornado. Best wishes for your success. Darrell
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!