Menu

Jeffrey Obrien

543 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile ...
8/29/2005 11:52:22 PM
Hello Bogdan, thank you for inviting me to your forum.Nice to see you also,welcome home from your wonderful holiday.We all missed you all very much. Welcome back Bogdan, I do hope you and your family have had an enjoyable vacation and rewarding holiday.They say a change is as good as a holiday.I believe them there. Say the idea of a rock pile does appear to cease being Just that a (Rock Pile),however it has been sculpured into a beautiful building so thats not a pile of rock but a rock turned by sculpure by a man into a building. We can relate this to many of our material values in life itself. When does a foundation stop being a foundation(Building blocks),well I feel that answer is Never. If we base our lives with using good staunch foundations we have a stable lifestyle to look forward to. Have a great day Bogdan and everyone. regards Jeffrey OBrien http://jeffreyobrien.blogspot.com/
New Reply
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/30/2005 8:49:32 AM
Hi Bogdan, This is just like the send dust that's carying with the memories of the mountins. Welcome back, and wish you all the best, Anamaria
New Reply
+0
Jim
Jim Martin

37 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/30/2005 1:28:42 PM
Welcome back Bogdan, Excellent words of wisdom, think build from a rock pile! PS:I trust you had a nice vacation!I'm again on my way to Las Vegas this Labor Day weekend! Need to recharge my batteries!
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!