Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Ben
Ben Germo

40 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Business Venture without Capital and without Selling Anything
11/28/2008 2:28:56 AM
Dear Adlandpro Friends, 

Good day! I would like to share with you a business venture that you will neither need a capital nor exert extra effort and spend precious time. However, this business will give you tremendous income especially with your great influence in the community of friends. This business opportunity is about tapping your potentials of influence and  connections and as we partner together, we can convert this into a great income. Indeed, this is a kind of business that no one can do except yourself and the good thing is you will earn this income without leaving your work.

I would like to invite you and walk thru to a business concept without using your capital and without selling anything. It is purely legal. All you need to do is to help people or by being prepared every time when there is an opportunity or simply being a person who is in the right place and at the right time. And this is another business  opportunity which you can easily add to your current business because this will take much of your time.

The concept is very simple. If, by chance you know of a relative, friend or anybody who is looking for a condominium in the Philippines and you have referred this to me. Then, if this referral will consequently result to a successful sale, the company, in recognition of your effort will give you a referral fee of 1% based on the net contract price. This is your only work, and I will do the rest of the work such as sales presentation, project selection and matching, project site inspection, sales closing, payment collections, documentation and other related activities. I will assure you that our company has procedures which will protect the interest of the person who makes the referral even if they are abroad.  

What this referral fee would amount? An example; our fully-fitted, fully-furnished and fully-serviced Gramercy Residences condominium (please see below) from studio type to a 3 BR with Loft, the price ranges from US$73,000 to US$440,000 respectively. With a hypothetical sale of 1 unit costing at US$200,000, you will receive a gross income of US$2,000 (which is 1 percent of US$200,000). Imagine! Because of your current economic status and a lot of connections, you will make 10 referrals in a year. This will amount to US$20,000. What if they will buy the most expensive condominium at US$440,000? Then it would be US$4,400 for one referral and US$44,000 for 10 referrals. What if it will be more than 10 referrals? These computations are just for one year. How about the next few years? You will have all of this income without doing any hard work, without spending anything and selling anything. All you need to do is help a friend in need. Maybe with this, you can help a friend fulfill his dreams of owning a Condominium. It is all in your hands! You are just an e-mail away of sending this information to me for all of this to be realized.

Robert Kiyosaki, the author of Rich Dad, Poor Dad, says "Do not work hard for the money, but make money work hard for you." He further says "Being rich is not about what you know but whom you know." I'm sure you know a lot of people who would like to buy a property. This work is also very flexible because you can do this at your spare time or at play and relaxation or even at your social functions. He adds "Most of the rich become rich on their spare time." And I'm certain that even with your busy schedule you still have spare time.

So, what are you waiting for? Send in your referrals now and I will send you in return your extra income.

Warm regards,

Ben

email: bgsgermo@gmail.com     (bgsgermo)

New York Park-Inspired Gramercy Residendes Condo

Century City

Fully-furnished typical Interior design unit 
Century Real Estate Officer
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Business Venture without Capital and without Selling Anything
11/28/2008 11:11:22 PM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!