Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Ben
Ben Germo

40 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Condominium Investment Converted into a Hassle-free Condotel Business in the Philippines
11/26/2008 2:21:45 AM

Hi AdlandPro Friends!

Good day! Greetings from the 7,100-Island Philippines! How are you? I hope you are all fine and well. 

I would like to share with you a Surefire Condominium Investment converted into a hassle-free Condotel Business here in the business capital of the Philippines. Perhaps you have made a lot of investment in other areas but I would just like to invite you to take a closer look on this new concept of a Condotel Business. This is the best option to diversify your investment in which you will not be burdened as we will handle the management of your business. There's a saying which goes "Don't put your eggs in one basket," and this is very fitting in today's situation. Please find below the project details and features of the tallest condomium building in the Philippines. Can I have a few moments with you to present the business investment concept of this condominium project?

First of all I would like to introduce to you our company, The Century Properties Inc., the developer of the prestigious Essensa East Forbes Condominium, in Fort Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, Philippines. This is one of the very few projects which was completed ahead of schedule in spite of the Asian currency crisis in 1997. Since then we have maintained this flawless record of finishing over 40 other major projects ahead of schedule. Hence, we are confident that we can make your investment a success with our company. 

Perhaps you possibly know by now that the Philippines is on the verge of a phenomenal future, with the strongest economic recovery in 20 years, a more resilient currency, improved infrastructure, bold fiscal reforms and what is probably going to be the biggest real boom in Philippine history.

Rising in the heart of MoMa, the ever-evolving megalopolis of Modern Makati, Century City is a fully-integrated residential, commercial, corporate and recreational development designed by Jon Adams Jerde, world-renowned urban planner of the global landmarks Bellagio Hotel in Las Vegas, Universal City walk in Los Angeles, Roppongi Hills in Tokyo and the City of Dreams in Macau.

Century City as inspired by Mother Nature will feature an ecosystem of the best luxury residential towers in the Philippines, state-of-the-art corporate offices and a lifestyle complex with the finest restaurants, boutiques, bars, cinemas, cafes and other never-before-seen entertainment attractions. Century City consists of The Gramercy Residences Condotel, a 65-storey bldg., with multi-storeys super malls at its lower levels and the tallest building ever in the Phil.; The Knightsbridge Residences Condominium; 2 IT Park & office-commercial buildings; and a high-end IT School; all located in a lot along Kalayaan Ave. Makati City. This is also located at the back of Bel-Air Village and besides San Miguel Village.

The Gramercy Residences Condotel, the first residential tower to rise at Century City and the only 24/365 hyper-amenitized luxury residence in the Philippines, with more than 30 unique features and all Fully- fitted, Fully-furnished and Fully-serviced units. It will be the ultimate Makati Address for you who have come to expect a degree of quality, design and service on a par with the best in the world.

It is my pleasure to present to you a condominium investment wherein it will generate a guaranteed and fixed income in terms of rentals even if you are not around, should you choose to have it rented. Indeed, this is a hassle-free investment because our property management sister company, Century Properties Management Inc. (CPMI) will handle the marketing of your unit, the collection and remittance of rental to you, and even payment of condo dues, taxes, repair and maintenance. This income will give you a payback of your investment to less than 10 years. This set up is equivalent of having a fully owned company in other countries but without the hassle of managing it. With this current global financial crisis, I think it is prudent for you to visit the Philippines to fully assess our business climate and to see the awesome natural beauty of our 7000 islands?

Another flexible feature of this investment is you can use your unit for free when you will visit the Philippines by just deducting the number of days of your stay from the total rental days. Our company will guarantee you an absolute and permanent ownership as you will be given a Condominium Certificate of Title (CCT)  which is willable and transferrable. We have set up a facilities for processing foreign transactions including documentation thru the internet which makes purchasing of the unit hassle-free, thus, removing the expensive  travelling expense.

We understand that with the current global financial crisis it would not be easy to secure investment funds; however, we have negotiated with a lending company to help meet your financial needs. All we need to know right now is whether you are interested with our project. If you are and the only constraint is the capital investment, we can refer you to a company who will finance the purchase of your condo unit at a very reasonable interest rate.

Should there be an opportunity for you or your representative to be in  Philippines, I would like to invite you to visit our model unit located in the Pacific Star Building, Sen. Gil Puyat Ave. cor. Makati Ave. Makati City. For more information about Gramercy Residences Condotel, please see project details below. If in case you may not be able to see the picture in this email, please click the following links of my on-line advertisement at Sulithttp://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/view+classifieds/id/443656/; 88DB.com - http://ph.88db.com/PH/Views/postDetails.aspxPostID=194914; Tipiditems - http://www.tipiditems.com/AdsPostDetail01.aspx?ID=318.

Warm regards,

Ben G. S. Germo
Century Sales Officer
+63 906 917 0225 / +63 917 837 6822 / ( 02 ) 809 9401
Email Add: bgsgermo@gmail.com  (bgsgermo)

New York Park-Inspired Gramercy Residendes Condo at Century City

gramercynew07.jpg picture by moises015

Gramercy04.jpg picture by
 moises015

THE MASTER PLAN

Rising in the heart of MoMa, the ever-evolving megalopolis of Modern Makati, Century City is a fully-integrated residential, commercial, corporate and recreational development designed by Jon Adams Jerde, world-renowned urban planner of the global landmarks Bellagio Hotel in Las Vegas, Universal City walk in Los Angeles, Roppongi Hills in Tokyo and the City of Dreams in Macau.

Century City as inspired by Mother Nature will feature an ecosystem of the best luxury residential towers in the Philippines, state-of-the-art corporate offices and a lifestyle complex with the finest restaurants, boutiques, bars, cinemas, cafes and other never-before-seen entertainment attractions. Century City consists of The Gramercy Residences Condotel, a 65-storey bldg., with multi-storey super malls at its lower levels and the tallest building ever in the Phil.; The Knightsbridge Residences Condominium; 2 IT Park & office-commercial buildings; and a high-end IT School; all located in a lot along Kalayaan Ave. Makati City.
Century Real Estate Officer
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Condominium Investment Converted into a Hassle-free Condotel Business in the Philippines
11/29/2008 1:56:42 AM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!