Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: THANKFUL TUESDAY PROFILE OF THE DAY ~ 11-25-2008
12/11/2008 8:18:27 AM
Yeah, finding and keeping a job offline is getting increasingly harder, especially if you live in Detroit or places that are heavily dependent upon the auto and other industries that are really suffering right now! But the great thing about the Internet is that you can build your dreams every day and it is recession-proof basically. My advice is to steer clear of programs that charge you a ton of money up front. I'm in over 100 programs, and all are free except for my one mlm that is only $10 per month.

Over the years I have and continue to do online surveys, mystery shopping, paid-to-read emails, paid-to-click, paid-to-surf, paid-to-search, social networking, traffic exchanges, mlm, and a plethora of other great-paying programs. My best survey site is SurveySavvy where I have 100 first-level downline and 300 total in my group, so half the money I earn is residuals from my affiliates. And I have dozens of referrals in Hits4Pay and I reach the $25 payout over & over quickly!

You can get paid to play poker online, paid to play video games, and so on. So if you love playing those games, then why not sign up for the sites that pay you to?

Happy Holidays, Steve
Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
+0