Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Health Products from Latin America
11/12/2008 10:52:25 AM

I am looking for a Business partner, interesting to join me to develop a a business network for selling a unique health product list of a high demand in the world.

I m the owner of a Online business, oriented to sell natural alternative medicine products made in Peru.  Our products range from Natural Energy Boosters as well as Libido Enhancers, Pain Free eliminate Kidney Stones, Fat Burn, Diabetes natural treatment, Anti Aging products.

I am interesting in an individual to take in charge of all advertising and selling operations overseas as well to develop a selling network. I will provide all the Logistics support to provide all products.

The Ideal  business partner will be in charge of all marketing and selling efforts by their own.

I will offer 45% of the business share as a partner after cost. The Ideal business partner must buy a complete set of our products, requires an investment of
US$2,500. The first payment must be US$500 and he will receive the top five product of the the list

After a 15  days to accept my agreement he will paid US$1,000 and the last payment after 30 days.

So in this way my partner will have the opportunity to start their organization to sell our products.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!