Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: TIM SOUTHERNWOOD IS THE 166TH PERSON OF THE WEEK - POTW
11/14/2008 1:10:08 AM
I just wanted to let everyone know that I am just totally floored and honored by all of you who have taken the time to stop in.

Myrna, Amanda, Mattias, Lucy, Trina, Donna, Dennis, Geri, Phil, Michael, Jeri, Sarah, Patricia, Fionnuala, Beth, Thomas, Luella, Guadalupe, Ted, Leslie, Nick, Kevin, Pauline, Carla, Judy, KATHY ;-), Stephen, Joe, Jeannie!, Barb, G.Lee, Joyce, Jill, and of course Diane...

and if I missed anyone..it's because I couldn't read my own scribble (funny how this keyboard seems to destroy handwriting skill)

Even all my friends past who didn't make it here..thank you. You've all made my success possible by helping me grow. Dr.K you too!

Wow.

I'm just amazed and so grateful to all of you!

Thanks!
Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/14/2008 10:57:14 AM
Hi Tim,

You are so welcome.  I just have so much fun being with all my friends here on AdLandPro and to help make someones party a little better, I am so happy to do that.
Myrna

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Greer Trumble

251 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/15/2008 10:51:41 AM
Congratulations, Tim, and thanks for being a friend!
Regards, Greer Trumble _____________ Can you give away an auto responder account?
If you can you will be successful and build your list! Get a FREE Autoresponder

+0
11/15/2008 11:28:00 AM

Tim, and thank you for letting us know more about you.  Your contributions to this community are appreciated and I am happy to have you as a friend.  Enjoy your week, at least rest of it.  Sorry for being so late.

Sara

+0
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/15/2008 12:29:07 PM
Hi Sara,

If there's anyone that understands the issues of "time pressure" it would be me ;-)

Better late than never is what I say.

Thanks for your kind thoughts.

Tim
Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!