Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: SUNDAY SHOWCASE_Featuring RINA RISHILAH RANI 10/12/08
10/12/2008 7:44:53 PM
Thanks Thomas for this Sunday Showcase

Hi Rinna,

Great Bio I like what you said
"I can proudly say I don't have any regrets.  People's attitude, mind, ego and soul belongs to them but what is important, is me and how I live my life."

Good job, have a great Sunday Showcase

Myrna

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/12/2008 8:55:23 PM
Thank you Myrna, very cool what you did. God_bless you and your family :)
Taj Mahal Agra India
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/13/2008 8:22:58 AM
Hi Mike,
How are you?  I hope you are doing fine and having a blast wherever you may be.  Please send my regards to your wonderful wife..... ;)

Thank you so much for being here and making this showcase special.  Thank you for the wonderful words you have written and am glad to have a warm welcome back.  Its been trying for the past few months but its getting better and better.  And more so with hearted messages like this.

Its great to hear Greer and Shelly has returned to the community and I welcome them back with a great big warm HELLO ;)

Thank you once again for coming by and wishing me the best.  I wish you the best and thanks to Thomas for making this possible.  He is a real mate.

GOD BLESS YOU and have a great weekend!

Regards,
Rinna

+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/13/2008 8:25:54 AM
Hi Thomas,
Greetings!
I wanted to thank you for being a great host while I am away.  Its great to see 2 partners working together to make a simple thread become an outstanding story.

YOU ARE AWESOME!

GOD BLESS YOU!

Regards,
Rinna

+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/13/2008 8:32:07 AM
Hi Donna Donna Donna S,
Firstly, how are you?  I hope you are doing fine and things have been going the way it should for you.  Or rather the way you want it to be :)

Secondly, why am I so happy to see you cause I know you will surely appear when you can to wish me well and much blessings from your side.

Donna, thank you for being here and supporting me and wishing me all the best for me.  I feel that this honor should go to Thomas himself for making this happen but it should also go to everyone who has managed to see the light at the end of the tunnel for anything they do.... and you are one of them.

Thank you once again for all the blessings and I wish them for you as well.  I wish them for everyone irregardless of who they are.

That is truly a lovely picture ;)  I appreciate this.

Thanks & Regards,
Rinna

GOD BLESS YOU

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!