Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Lydia Fokina

2042 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Holy Tea
9/28/2008 4:03:43 PM

Did you hear about this tea - Holy Tea?
I have started to drink it - and I am in delight from its action!
It is pleasant on taste and superb improves state of health!
More...

"Based on a Medicinal Herb Called Holy Thistle  Used For 2000 Years, This Amazing Cleansing Tea Has Been Used Successfully For Over 20 Years."

Photo of Holy Thistle, also known as Milk Thistle.

+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Re: Holy Tea
9/29/2008 2:23:20 PM
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/30/2008 2:02:44 AM

Dr. Miller's Holy Tea, formulated by Dr. Bill Miller, Ph. D., is a unique blend of all natural ingredients used with great results for over 20 years. Persons who suffer with Acid Reflux, Constipation, Indigestion, Bloating, Excess Gas and Belching may use Dr. Miller's Holy Tea. Persons who would like to take inches off their stomach, clean out Nicotine & second hand smoke, and keep the Liver, Lungs and Colon healthy and clean will benefit from this product. Dr. Miller's Holy Tea helps detoxify chemicals caused by Colon Parasites, Bacteria, and Toxins from the entire digestive system. Dr. Miller's Holy Tea may also be used as an element of a Weight Loss Program. With continued use of Dr. Miller's Holy Tea, one may experience clearer, healthier, younger looking skin, increased energy, and a happier outlook.

The objective is to regulate your bowel movements to two or three each day in order to keep the waste flowing and not sitting in your digestive system, which may cause numerous health conditions. You may adjust the amount of tea you consume daily to suit your body’s needs. You also need to drink 8 cups (64oz.) of water daily, which is recommended for everyone everyday, whether you have any of the above mentioned conditions or not!

Ingredients are a special blend of: Persimmon leaves, Malva leaves, Holy Thistle, Marshmallow leaves, and Blessed Thistle. It is the special enzymes that allow the gentle cleansing of the whole body with continued use. All the enzymes that used to give us colon health have been destroyed with processing and pasteurization of Dairy products. Now we can enjoy perfect colon health.
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Nick Mys

357 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/31/2008 7:24:14 AM

Dr. Miller's Holy Tea may also be used as an element in any Weight Loss Program and is much more effective than Chinese Green Tea. Just drinking the Holy Tea regularly often results in a reduction in the amount of stored fat in the body, and a significant reduction in the size of the abdomen or belly. For some people, the weight loss has been achieved quickly and rather dramatically, but individual results will vary.

When the excess weight is actually from impacted fecal matter stuck to the inside wall of the colon and small intestine, no amount of dieting or fat loss or exercise can reduce the size of the belly.  But Holy Tea can!
If you have bloat, midriff bulge, or a "beer belly" then Holy Tea can help you shed pounds and lose inches around your waist.

Photo of Dr. Miller

Photo of Dr. Miller's Holy Tea sample pack Dr. Miller's Holy Tea is a safe, good-tasting, detoxifying herbal tea which has been used with great results for over 20 years in Dr. Miller's two clinics by thousands of persons who suffered with:

• Acid Reflux Disease (GERD) or Heartburn
  • Indigestion / Stomach Ache
  • Irregularity / Constipation / Hard Stools / Hemorrhoids
  • Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) / Crohn's Disease
  • Abdominal Pain / Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBDs)
  • Spastic Colon / Colitis / Ileitis
  • Excess Gas / Flatulence
  • Bad Breath / Bad Body Odor
  • Belching / Bloating
  • Enlarged Abdomen / Protruding Belly
  • Excess Stored Fat / Excess Weight / Obesity
  • Skin Conditions / Itchy, flakey skin or scalp
  • Inflamed Skin / Dermatitis / Eczema / Psoriasis
  • Allergies and Hay Fever / Food Allergies
  • Fibromyalgia / Sciatica
  • Joint Pain / Arthritis / Migraine Headaches
  • Insomnia / Restless sleep
  • Low Energy / Loss of Mental Clarity and Concentration / "Brain Fog" / Forgetfulness
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!