Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: IT'S TIME TO HONOR THE 151st PERSON OF THE WEEK - MYRNA FERGUSON
7/12/2008 7:10:44 PM
Hi Nick,

What do you mean stop the applause, I like it.  Thanks  Make sure you get something to eat, what is a party without food.  yum
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/12/2008 7:22:58 PM
Hi Jill,

I am so glad to see you, my special friend. I am so glad that you are my friend. We have been throught a lot in the last year, but it all has been great.  And to think, the best is yet to come.  Thanks coming to my party, I hope you find the food, it is here somewhere, but do read ths from E. Laurence Bake, you know the man from Treasures.

E. Laurence Bake
http://www.treasuresgiftbook.biz/d.cgi/mf1059
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/12/2008 7:29:35 PM
Hi Keith,

Thank you for your well wishes, and stopping by at the party. 

Myrna

http://www.treasuresgiftbook.biz/d.cgi/mf1059
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/12/2008 7:48:25 PM

Thanks POTW Team for another Real Winner.  Great Job!

Hi Myrna,

On Being Selected As Adland's

151st

Person of the Week

Thank You so much for sharing your Story with us.  Don't be amazed my Friend.  You are a Very Special Person and well deserving of this award and many more. 

"Guts are a combination of confidence, courage, conviction, strength of character, stick-to-itiveness, pugnaciousness, backbone, and intestinal fortitude. They are mandatory for anyone who wants to get to and stay at the top." D.A. Benton 

You have all of these characteristics and more my Friend.  In other words, you're a very Gutsy Lady.  When these are combined with a strong sense of Love of Family and Concern for Others, as you exhibited in your willingness to care for your Mother, even when you were not fully well yourself, you've described, at least in my book, a "Winner".  That's what you are, and I am so Proud to be able to call you my Friend.

You mentioned that sometimes things happen which bring us to a point where we might more clearly understand His Plan for our Life.  Whenever I may have doubts over day to day problems and might even began to wonder if I can get through it, there's a Little Poem that I always listen to which helps me to put everything in perspective.  Please Click on the Mountain Top for ..

It's In The Valleys I Grow

Have A Blessed & Beautiful Week My Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/13/2008 12:43:27 AM
Hello Myrna,

I am so glad to see you having such a good time at the party.  My goodness you earned this one with all that you have been through in life.  It is so good to see you with such a positive outlook on the future.

Congratulations on being the chosen one our 151st Person of the Week.

Ken Wolff

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0