Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: IT'S TIME TO HONOR THE 151st PERSON OF THE WEEK - MYRNA FERGUSON
7/20/2008 1:44:28 PM
Hi Steven,  Oreo man,

Thank you for coming by and your wonderful wishes. Shalom to you my friend.

How about some milk and cookies, I think you like an oreo, or two. Hope you like the milk to go with the oreo.

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Carol Salisbury

227 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/21/2008 11:38:36 PM
Hi Myrna!

Here I am hanging my head in shame...

I'm so sorry I missed your POTW recognition week! I was out of town on vacation, Internet access was very limited, and for some reason it would let me log into Adland but then I couldn't go anywhere within the site off off the login page! It was so weird! So I couldn't come in here and congratulate you!

I just got home today and have been playing "catch-up" all day... had to come in and find your POTW forum and wish you well!

I loved your story... what an amazing life you have had! It reminds me of my friend, Barbara's, childhood story... You certainly deserve this award my friend, so...

and Taffy has a special "Paw" award and a kiss for you too!

Blessings to you my friend!
Carol & Taffy
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/22/2008 3:46:34 PM
Hi Carol,

Wow, and double wow I am honored to have your presents.  I don't think I have ever seen you in POTW award site.  Thanks

You don't need to be ashamed, haven't you heard of" better late then never" I apprciate you coming in late or not it just good to know how much you care.

I also, like the paw award and thw special kisses form Taffy.  You are too much, my
good friend.

This is for taffy and friends.

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
7/31/2008 9:48:14 AM

Myrna Ferguson

This must have been created just with you in mind.  For you represent Beauty and Grace.

Thank you for letting us know more about you.  God was with you all during those hardships and has made you a better person.  It takes a lot of grinding to make a diamond shine from the rough stone and God knows those who will shine the brightest.

Please forgive me for being so late in wishing you Congratulations on being POTW #151.  You have always been a winner in my choice.

Just have a wonderful 'rest of your life' and enjoy being ''tired.'!!

Sara

+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/31/2008 11:58:26 AM
Hi Sara,

Thank you Butterfly lady for you kind remarks. and it never to late to hear such nice things being said about you.
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!