Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Nick Grimshawe

792 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: IT'S TIME TO HONOR THE 149th PERSON OF THE WEEK - NICK GRIMSHAWE
6/29/2008 1:00:46 AM
Hi Barbara,

Thanks for the congrats, and a special thank you for early recognition. LOL.

Everything works out in the end. And now everyone will be wondering what we are taking about. I say let them wonder.

Thanks you are wonderful.

Nick

Give Treasures:

Nick Grimshawe Subscribe for Free at http://beautifulsummermorning.com/subscribe-today
+0
Nick Grimshawe

792 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/29/2008 1:06:55 AM
To All,

Please forgive the occasional typos, I've been typing like mad, just to catch up with you all.

Nick
Nick Grimshawe Subscribe for Free at http://beautifulsummermorning.com/subscribe-today
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/29/2008 1:44:51 AM

Hi Nick,

Seems like you're having quite a party here. I'm glad you're enjoying your reign as King of Adland and hope you won't get cramped fingers by the end of the week.

Don't worry about the typos just enjoy yourself my friend.

Shalom,

Peter 

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
6/29/2008 2:01:42 PM

Congratulations Nick

Enjoy Your week in the light and Wlcome in the club.

Best wishes from

Arild

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/29/2008 3:54:02 PM

Thanks Team for another Excellent Forum.

Hi Nick,

Great to see you being Honored as this week's

PERSON OF THE WEEK

Thanks for such an Interesting Bio.  Sounds like we have a lot in common, both Children of the Sixties.  We did a lot of Wandering & Wondering back then, but I like to think that for me at least, it was time very well spent.  Though I've never been to Mission, B.C., I've been Blessed to spend some time in Vancouver, B.C., and can't wait to get back there.  Depending on what happens in November, I may have the opportunity to come back to stay. 

Thanks for all you do for us here at Adland.  I always look forward to opening my Inbox and reading another of your "Inspirational Quotes of the Day".  What a wonderful way to start a new day!

May Your Light Continue To Shine Brightly, As You Inspire Those Around You Who Are Fortunate Enough To Be Able To Call You "Friend".

Have A Blessed & Beautiful Week,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!