Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: IT'S TIME TO HONOR THE 149th PERSON OF THE WEEK - NICK GRIMSHAWE
7/2/2008 12:50:30 AM

Dear Nick,

It's so great to find you here as King of Adland! Enjoy the spotlights as you deserve it so much! My warmest wishes to you!

Love and hugs!

Adelina

+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/2/2008 12:31:00 PM
Hello again Nick :-)

Nice to see you having a wonderful time as our appreciated POTW!
Ups, I missed posting where the quote is from; usually I do that, or at least I say "I don't know"

It's from Jean Houston - I'm not sure if she is well known or not, I've just found her site by chance as many other things here online :-) and I so much liked some of the things she said!

click!

“At the height of laughter, the universe is flung into a kaleidoscope of new possibilities.”

or

“We all have the extraordinary coded within us, waiting to be released”

are other two of her's that I'm sure you'll also love!

With lots of friendship,
Anamaria

+0
Nick Grimshawe

792 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/2/2008 7:39:43 PM
Hi Adelina,

Great to see you. Thanks you for the great graphics and the hugs. I really like the hugs.

I am so happy tonhave you as a friend.

With love

Nick
Nick Grimshawe Subscribe for Free at http://beautifulsummermorning.com/subscribe-today
+0
Nick Grimshawe

792 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/2/2008 7:48:49 PM
Hi Anamaria,

See this is what is so exciting about all this exchange. Thanks to you I have made a new discover and I have two more great quotes to use. I will get a chance to explore her site now.

Also thanks for New Trolls - Concerto Grosso 3 "The Knowledge".

So very glad you stopped bu again.

Nick
Nick Grimshawe Subscribe for Free at http://beautifulsummermorning.com/subscribe-today
+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/3/2008 7:24:20 PM

Hello Nick,

I came back to see how much you were enjoying your POTW party and saw you are having a great time.

I came across this statement in your response to Judy's post:

"I am probably not sounding very humble right now with all this going on."

I learned "Celebrate Who You Are When You Know You Are Great" after listening to an interview with Dee Wallace ... the actress who played the Mom in the movie ET the Extraterrestrial. 

I had trouble with feeling I was getting a big head at times.  Its difficult to not let the notoriety do that to you.  A year ago, I would have discounted what I learned.  I would have dismissed the wonderful feelings that being honored by your peers brings. 

After listening to Dee, I understand more about the importance of the acknowledgement and recognition given not only by others, but  acknowledging and recognizing yourself for the achievement.

Sometimes we are GREAT ... and sometimes we need to Celebrate that Greatness! 

This is your time ... When you are honored there is a reason ... enjoy the moment ... reflect on your Greatness then Walk In Quiet Places 

Sincerely,

Terry

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!