Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: IT'S TIME TO HONOR THE 149th PERSON OF THE WEEK - NICK GRIMSHAWE
7/1/2008 12:44:37 PM

Hello Again Nick,

I'll look forward to having a cup or two with you anytime.

I have enjoyed my visits to B.C. and usually didn't want to leave.  I first visited back at the end of the 60's.  I graduated from College in 1969, and there was this little conflict going on over in Southeast Asia at the time.  Although I couldn't bring myself to stay, consciences are nasty things sometimes, two of my Buddies from back then still live in Vancouver, B.C. and we correspond quite often.  Of course, I have visited several times since then, and you know, I think it's more Beautiful each time.

You mentioned the Mountains, and I must say, I know what you mean about that magnetic effect they can have.  Here's a couple of my favorite Pictures...

(Mt. Robson, in the Canadian Rockies, B.C.)

(Takakkaw Falls)

Just about the closest thing to Heaven, this side of the Pearly Gates!

CONGRATULATIONS again my Friend,

Enjoy Your Week,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/1/2008 4:33:55 PM

HUGS FOR PETER, ANAMARIA AND JIM!

AND YOU NICK! I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR REIGN.

Thinking of all words I wish to tell you, first I must notice how honored I feel to express my honor for you. How great and special feeling :) !

It`s a little more than one year how you have invited me to be your friend. Thanks again for doing that.

Each my morning is brightened by your Wonderful S. Morning Quotes and just I cann`t tell you enough thank yous for doing that and all what you do here and anywhere.

You are so great one and a real King!

Congratulations for this recognition are following all what I think and feel about you, JUST AWESOME!

With love and blessings,

Branka

+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/1/2008 4:49:58 PM
Hello Peter and Jim

Sorry for being a bit late but finally I'm back and I'm happy to find Nick as the recipient of this week's award!

NICK :-)

... you're such a sensitive person and great friend with so much sense in everything you write ;-) may be this is why I thought of you when I found this some times ago and I was waiting for the right time to "give" it to you:

“Our senses are indeed our doors and windows on this world, in every real sense the key to the unlocking of meaning and the wellspring of creativity”

CONGRATULATIONS

for your POTW Award!

The image “http://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/93/93009dpqhh054e5.gif” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Thank you for your very interesting bio and for giving us a glimpse of your life and a chance to know you a bit better.

With friendship,
Anamaria

+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/1/2008 4:52:30 PM
ups, sorry for the mess!

this was supposed to be instead of the many ... :-(

+0
Nick Grimshawe

792 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/1/2008 9:15:59 PM
Hi  Sarah

Thanks for the angel cuddles, they were very nice. Beginnings and endings are the same. Again one of the Mysteries. I am glad you enjoyed my bio.

Please come and sit by the fire and tell a story. I know you have a few to tell.

I loved the graphic and the message, and I thank you for it.

With Love

Nick

Give Treasures
Nick Grimshawe Subscribe for Free at http://beautifulsummermorning.com/subscribe-today
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!