Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: IT'S TIME TO HONOR THE 148th PERSON OF THE WEEK - DIANE BJORLING
6/21/2008 2:05:36 PM

Hi Peter, Jim & Ana Maria,

First..let me thank all of you for the service you provide to AdlandPro. It takes a lot of dedication and commitment to manage a forum of any kind let alone one as active as this. You are all to be commended!

Second, let me congratulate the two candidates for this 148th edition of the POTW. Both very qualified candidates in a very tightly "fought" race.

Finally, I'd like to congratulate Diane as the people's choice for this edition of the POTW. I know Diane very well, and I know the commitment she shows to others in helping them with such a variety of things related to marketing.
Her involvement in the Adland community has been finally rewarded.

I'd like to also thank Diane for her generous remarks in my direction. Truthfully, she has been to a large degree a moving force in SuccessPatrol and SuccessBlogNet. Between research, and member support, to site administration, Diane has become an intrical part of the operation, and I consider myself blessed with the loyalty she's shown me.

You deserve this recognition Diane, and so much more!

Enjoy your week!

(but don't forget there was that thing I needed you to take care of ;-) lol)

Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/21/2008 2:10:40 PM

Thanks so much to the POTW Team for another Great Week and another Super Winner!

Hi Diane,

On Being Selected As Our

148th

Person Of The Week.

Thanks For Sharing Such A Fascinating Bio And

Thanks So Much For Being Such A Terrific Friend

Enjoy Your Well-Deserved Week Of Honor

God Bless My Friend,

Phil

By The Way, I Share Your Love Of Coffee

But It's Been Making Me Kinda Jumpy...

Have A Happy One!!

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/21/2008 2:33:09 PM

Dear Dimitra:

You are always there for so many people here in Adland and the forums, thank you for coming here to see me :-)

I love the flower..very kewl

To Your Success,

Diane
+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/21/2008 2:41:06 PM

Oh my!   Myrna..this is just awesome, I will treasure this for a very very long time  :-)

Aren't they beautiful? wowowowo

Thank you again for adding me as a friend...i am the one who is honored..I just dont know what  to say...i really dont...this blows me away..wowo

Funny, I show so many people their niches for blogging...when i get the time...you have given me one more thing I would blog about...dragons...very kewl.

To Your success,

Diane
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/21/2008 2:47:10 PM

Hello Team,

Congrats diane for being the amazing person you are!!!

Glad you won, you deserve all the great things in life for all your hard work you put into all the relationships you build with everyone.It is a pleasure to be your friend and networking pal on yours and Time Success Patrol Program.

Have amazing and very blessed week.

Kathy Hamilton/simikathy

I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!